KnightoftheRake

Nov 17, 2017
To me, that's exactly what the unlikable protagonist is supposed to do, there's meant to be a nice feeling of schadenfreude at seeing him getting NTR'd. A lot of people like their NTR darker and more emotional, and a sympathetic MC that you feel bad for is more appropriate for that. People are going to prefer one over the other, and that's fine.
When you put it like that I understand the choice better especially for the tone of the game, I realise my initial message was a little harsh and I dont want to dissuade you from your vision

Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
The problem is the bait and switch, initially it starts off with a complicit relationship between the mc and ruru but it quickly shifts to become only about the NTR. Given that ruru is submissive to the MC i expected it to grow in a different direction with the MC becoming more predominant as the story goes on.

NTR just doesn't interest me. You want to make a NTR game, go right ahead and make the MC the usual pathetic cuck that can't get laid, but as is, the game is trying to play to two very different audiences and can't balance the books.
*looks at post*
*looks at title of the game*
*looks back at the post*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

..I'm not high, right?

Jul 24, 2021
I'm glad to hear you too love Ruru! A small part of me would like to redo the visuals of the early episodes, but I think moving forward is way more important.

To me, that's exactly what the unlikable protagonist is supposed to do, there's meant to be a nice feeling of schadenfreude at seeing him getting NTR'd. A lot of people like their NTR darker and more emotional, and a sympathetic MC that you feel bad for is more appropriate for that. People are going to prefer one over the other, and that's fine.

Futa on male and feminisation are two of those things that I want to have as options in one or two endings. But not until then, so there's a while to go.
Feminization sucks balls xD please have 2 routes or atleast warn us now about which one you are taking or if you are going for both in seperates endings

• Red Heart
Reactions: rokrad and quandin

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Feminization sucks balls xD please have 2 routes or atleast warn us now about which one you are taking or if you are going for both in seperates endings
"Futa on male and feminisation are two of those things that I want to have as options in one or two endings."

Not sure if this is worded poorly, but the intention of this sentence was to convey that these are things I intend to have as options to choose from in one or more endings. Let's say you get to ending #2, and in ending #2 there is the option for the MC to agree or decline to get his sphincter futahandled. Similar with choices regarding feminisation and what not.

So, yes, things will be optional. I don't really want to add actual warning signs, those break the fourth wall too much for me, so one might have to pay a little attention.

It's not like I have these things fully figured out, so how it's going to exactly work is up in the air. But these are my current thoughts on the matter.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I am in a place where I can only download with difficulty, so I am looking for some feedback. How much actual seduction is going on, or does it have a more "meet and fuck" vibe to it? I like NTR in games, and hope the women have to be seduced to give it up, not magic or other weirdness.

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am in a place where I can only download with difficulty, so I am looking for some feedback. How much actual seduction is going on, or does it have a more "meet and fuck" vibe to it? I like NTR in games, and hope the women have to be seduced to give it up, not magic or other weirdness.
There's a compressed version (not by me) here.

My goal is to have some variance in how willing the women are to put out, and how Ruru seduces them. Most of them are slow to fall to her influence.

Reactions: mickster101

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Is there futa on male in this one? Honestly I already was going to check out the game anyway because the premise is amusing but I am curious.

Pooptube

Sep 16, 2023
Really good so far! Especially the Ruru-Saranhil dynamics.
Would be nice to have an option to disable futa and have Ruru just as a female but I understand that wouldn't be easy considering her dingdong is key to many dialogues.
But still! Can't wait for the next updates :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is there futa on male in this one? Honestly I already was going to check out the game anyway because the premise is amusing but I am curious.
No futa on male as of now. I am planning to have it optionally available at the very end, but that's a way off.
Android port pls
There's one for episode 4 (again, not by me) back on page 7. Here.

Reactions: Karkhel

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Eeking out a meager living beneath the soul-crushing weight of a corporate world. Technically alive, but hardly living. And what’s worse, born with a penis of below average size. What’s a man to do? Die and get reincarnated into a fantasy world? Well, it’s funny you should mention that…

Our hero, henceforth known as Donkey, is reborn into much better circumstances. Money, education, magic, he even has a beautiful elven fiancée! Yet, reincarnation was unable to cure Donkey of middling penisism. Now, everyone knows that an isekai protagonist is supposed to get a harem, but how could one possibly enjoy it when one’s schlong is slightly smaller than normal? Oh, the humanity.
Maaan whyyyyy whyyyyyy

I was so seduced by the idea at 1st reading this. I thought, man I don't even need to read the spoiler I don't want to spoil myself bc I had been looking for an Isekai AVN that wouldn't go heavy on the parody tone with its fair share of kinks....Ig I'll have to continue my search bc this one is rly heavy on that. I kinda expected a bit of humour about his dick's size to be honest but I was thinking that maaaaaaaaaybe we'd get some serious scenes makig him less insecure abt his dick and understand that a dick isn't all there is to it. Have him grow as a character. F$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ck, how dumb of me, I should have read the frckin spoiler

Honestly it's more legit to say the demon is the mc at this point. Here I'm launching the game getting the warning abt unavoidable ntr. Yk that doesn't scare me bc I thought we'd get revenge at some point or smt. However I didn't know that 90% of the scenes are NTR. So yeah rip no character dev for this one and even if there, it'll be too manipulative for me.

Now, I want to adress the "love" the maid "feels". Honestly, it just seems like bs and what she truly likes is his nearly unlimited magic power and she seems to have deluded herself into thinking she likes him fr.

MY Conclusion which is purely subjective I kinda need to vent...
It's great if you are into that and I won't lie I even found it fun at 1st. But, as we advanced through the story I found it more and more maliscious and kinda disgusting how mc is dumb as hell, how the maid is having it all, the bitches on one side and MC on the other and most of all how MC is oblivious to it all. You can reject her though but MC won't get any action if you do that.

I do have a request for the author lol
Could you make a bonus end where the MC discovers it all and just go full on hakai on that world lol. I won't lie he kinda seems to have a genuine crush on the princess so that would give him enough drive Ig. As for how you could justify it scenaristically. SInce you like that parody tone, you could just make him stumble upon a world destruction/killing spell while she goes and have fun with the princess. SInce Mc tell her everything you could just say that the Mc forgot abt it or him regarding it as useless at that moment. Then when he discovers the treason he'd go all berserk with it. However I don't think it's revenge enough she should be deprived from what she wants the most for herself, meaning him. SO yeah he should 1st find himself a lover and none of those b$tches he has at his home (could be done via an astral link where he'd be the only one able to see her so the demon wouldn't be able to interfere or do smt against her) or maybe just have him suicide or try a reincarnation spell lol so he'd just hav chance at it again, maybe even a regression spell where he'd straight up seduce the princess and avoid all that bs abt his dick size. Well those are just suggestions and the 1st things I imagined while wanting to make that sow pay lol.

Anyway, if you do make a "bad ending" for fun (Ig it'd be a bad ending for those who are into it) where the mc has taken revenge and where he maybe dies while doing so ring me up, I'm all for it.

Well, dev frustration apart, your work is great maybe not plot wise bc it doesn't rly have one but the animation and renders are cool. I enjoy futa so that's a plus IG. I'd say your game is good for a fap, but it doesn't have the continuity I research in AVN.
What I mean by that is, it doesn't have the evolution, character developement that make sex scnes so much more enjoyable.
Another good point Ig is that you let us have some rly minor choices where we can chose to reject be a sub or a dom to the demon.

MAaan I feel refreshed now aaaah
I wish y'all the best, I'm sry if there are mistakes but I'm too lazy to correct them.

THX

Reactions: Paarl
Jul 24, 2021
"Futa on male and feminisation are two of those things that I want to have as options in one or two endings."

Not sure if this is worded poorly, but the intention of this sentence was to convey that these are things I intend to have as options to choose from in one or more endings. Let's say you get to ending #2, and in ending #2 there is the option for the MC to agree or decline to get his sphincter futahandled. Similar with choices regarding feminisation and what not.

So, yes, things will be optional. I don't really want to add actual warning signs, those break the fourth wall too much for me, so one might have to pay a little attention.

It's not like I have these things fully figured out, so how it's going to exactly work is up in the air. But these are my current thoughts on the matter.
It's cool mate the problem for me is i hate feminization but love male on futa or viceversa so if the two collide i wouldnt play that route :D Goodluck on your game its really great

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes