yuri09991

Feb 7, 2022
I've been meaning to make myself a fancy little image for my signature since I found some templates. Well, I finally got around to it and decided to do a couple of extra while I was at it.

Feel free to use any of them if you'd like to rep the game. If there's any other character you'd like to see, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and for anyone wondering where to find the templates: Fan Signature Templates

How do I use fan signatures?

yuri09991

Feb 7, 2022
I've been meaning to make myself a fancy little image for my signature since I found some templates. Well, I finally got around to it and decided to do a couple of extra while I was at it.

Feel free to use any of them if you'd like to rep the game. If there's any other character you'd like to see, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and for anyone wondering where to find the templates: Fan Signature Templates
there has to be something with ruru dressed

Sir Gary Bummer

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

yuri09991

Feb 7, 2022
Ah, I see. Yeah, I can do something like that. I'll get around to it when I have some spare time.

To get the actual image in your signature you'll have to click this button and put the link in there:
View attachment 3970163
Ah, I see. Yeah, I can do something like that. I'll get around to it when I have some spare time.

To get the actual image in your signature you'll have to click this button and put the link in there:
View attachment 3970163
Tkys '-')/

Reactions: Sir Gary Bummer
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes