3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
Sara looks good, but the plot looks like meeh :sneaky:
if the husband was young son,
I would have already downloaded it but since it's not, pass (n)

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
WTF is this, this demo, if its a demo at all, has nothing with the description from the op and not a single image from op is in this crap???:WaitWhat:

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
description makes the game sounds like it has a female protag. but the tags has male. which one is it?

Reactions: mofonistik

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
description makes the game sounds like it has a female protag. but the tags has male. which one is it?
It looks like this started with a female protagonist but the whole thing was rewritten and switched to a male protagonist. Needless to say a lot of people here are pissed. The title page hasn't been updated to reflect the changes.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It looks like this started with a female protagonist but the whole thing was rewritten and switched to a male protagonist. Needless to say a lot of people here are pissed. The title page hasn't been updated to reflect the changes.
I assume he has his reasons for the big changes. I personally liked the original concept.

Hope it works out for him.

Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, same old same old male protagonist now. Not that that cant be good, it just seems 9 out of 10 games here are male lead. Disappointing.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I assume he has his reasons for the big changes. I personally liked the original concept.

Hope it works out for him.
I'm sure there were. I personally didn't play the initial release but these actions by the dev have already given me a poor first impression. It comes across as unfocused at the very least.

Reactions: clowns234

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty sure I played a version of this with the female MC, still have it on my PC.

This new protag is awful and I wish devs would stop buckling under a vocal minority.

Not only is it a major shift for players of the original it kills any trust in a dev when it shows how easily you will be swayed.

Loved the original and the premise, do not like the new direction at all.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Pretty sure I played a version of this with the female MC, still have it on my PC.

This new protag is awful and I wish devs would stop buckling under a vocal minority.

Not only is it a major shift for players of the original it kills any trust in a dev when it shows how easily you will be swayed.

Pretty much this. Might play this in the far far future but the new MC is absolutely god awful and I very much doubt any male MC can live up to the female MC from the prior version. A shame, really.

Reactions: Lele91

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
i didnt see any of this content he woke up talked to step mom eat teased step sis game over lasted 4 min including time to name them

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018

any chnace of an upload of the OG game??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. played the compressed old game version .. it had literally nothing.
The guys return from a late night on the town and the babe is posessed by
reminiscent dan ackroyd ghoul script kiddie out a the ghost busters scrapped plot
that had turned into prometheus talking snake.

Lele91

Sep 2, 2017
Pretty much this. Might play this in the far far future but the new MC is absolutely god awful and I very much doubt any male MC can live up to the female MC from the prior version. A shame, really.

Its a shame idd, pretty much 13 in a dozen now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. 4 whatever the reason, this is still the dev vision.
It started with literally nothing - no plot, no vision, no dialogue, no options.
All you can say to defend it is a shitty talking wodden worm that spouts gibbrish.

This is a new beginning, new year .. hopefully actual emotions and intrigue and plot on the horison.
Many devs need a reinvention of their skills to keep their fire burning for game making.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So since out-of-proportion Charlize Theron isn't the protagonist anymore is she the "main target" or what?

Doesn't look like anyone knows wtf is going on.

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes