3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Further down the rabit hole .. the story of this version alpha gaming:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devs got a buncha suporters and claim to build the game mostly on their feedback.
Here is hope they got what they like.
So the people who are paying customers are shaping this new story or is this what the dev actually wanted? The people who are pissed off should have a look at Forgive and give that dev a bunch of shit too otherwise you're all hypocrites. by the way there's no way this won't have some form of ntr/sharing based on that clone of Marcus from Culture Shock so at least you have that to look forward to.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
there isnt enough game to even comment on, but image 8 caught my interest but nothing in any of the images is actually in game at the moment.

Kukipett, what was the game before this version?
It was aquite good VN, the story of a wife who is waiting for her drunk husband to come home and fantasise on the husband's friend who drag him back.
I immediately loved that female MC, she was gorgeous and the writing was really good.

But now we have a complete rebuilt of the game, making it with a male MC and a sandbox crap, i still can't believe what went through the dev's mind, maybe some bad friends with bad taste who convinced him his game was crap because the MC was a female, i don't know or it's not the same dev maybe.

Dec 21, 2019
"Add new 187 render" Lmao how you just gonna lie like that? There's like 6 images. If you count every single time you changed the pose of their elbows in the same scene for no good reason it's just a few dozen renders tops.

Ya know what, forget about who wanted this, the dev, supporters, discord simps, who even cares, it's just objectively bad. Regardless of the motivation, even if this was the first demo and not the second one months later, it's bad. Turned into another copy/pasted mediocre incest sandbox with a 15 year old looking midget mc and "step sisters" around every corner. Below average renders and developing speed 99999% slower than the other games in its bloated genre. Makes one wonder, why even bother making it

Reactions: Fapster994

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So it seemed too hard for them so they instead chose to go for the quick buck route. This place is overflowing with male MC games, and there's so few good fem MC games.

What a shame.

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Does anyone have the first Troubled existence still ? it looked so promising i wanna see what i have missed and cry myself to sleep every night thinking about what could have been

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So it seemed too hard for them so they instead chose to go for the quick buck route. This place is overflowing with male MC games, and there's so few good fem MC games.

What a shame.
Can you even fire off a list of good fem MC games?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
must ask ! my playing was get up go to kitchen say good morning to mom go upstairs to wake up sister take out butplug from her ass and say sorry at breakfast game end ! is that all or i have version with bug ???

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do you mean that other women will fuck the husband and stepson, and the FEMALE MC will be forced to watch? Nasty!

Like when the MC is a male, the object, as in most games, is usually for that MC to fuck as many people as possible. That's not NTR.
It was good befor sinse her houseband didin't had time for Female Main Character she would chuck him for good. I wa looking forward ot see more about how thingks gonna turn out. But I got this Male MC so sudden andlost my whole interest into it.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What is the game about. Tag line says male mc but the description is what seems like about a female mc so I am a bit confused what is it. Can someone help me in this regard?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is a lot .. waaaaay more than you need to know ... should you wanna know:
Anyone get over yourselves and have a look.

They were unhappy doing what was there. They are now happier doing comics.
They thought to themselves how to speed production a bunch and also
make something of a game that they would feel confy deving. This is it.
Further down the rabit hole .. the story of this version alpha gaming:

Devs got a buncha suporters and claim to build the game mostly on their feedback.
Here is hope they got what they like.
It was good befor sinse her houseband didin't had time for Female Main Character she would chuck him for good. I wa looking forward ot see more about how thingks gonna turn out. But I got this Male MC so sudden andlost my whole interest into it.
I think we never gonna knwo how thing gonna end in the end. Sinse he change the whole game into Male MC
What is the game about. Tag line says male mc but the description is what seems like about a female mc so I am a bit confused what is it. Can someone help me in this regard?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev makes demo. Some crybabies cry cuz it's not another run of the mill game for them.
Dev changes his game ruinning the original concept.
Many such cases.

Reactions: Meaning Less
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes