3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
why does the tag say male protag when you play as a female in the game? she trans?
You probably have the old version of the game, the new version has male protag and barely any content.

This current version is pretty short anyways and the mechanics are barely used, I would recommend waiting for more content before jumping in since the dev clearly has no idea what he/she is going for the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
You probably have the old version of the game, the new version has male protag and barely any content.

This current version is pretty short anyways and the mechanics are barely used, I would recommend waiting for more content before jumping in since the dev clearly has no idea what he/she is going for the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually according to their most recent Patreon post, they're going back to the previous version of the game with the female MC.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
that 4th preview image makes me wanna play, but some of the others kinda sus makes me wonder if there is a tag being left out

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yep, confirmed.
I was on the fence about making a game or dealing drugs.
The Male MC version wasnt successful because of the stupid Point and Click, not because the MC change. The best combination would be a VN with a Male Protagonist.

Guess i will have to ignore this game

You should tell the mods to remove the male protagonist tagt if you are going back to female protagonist, so that most of the players dont get baited

Reactions: HansDampf788

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The Male MC version wasnt successful because of the stupid Point and Click, not because the MC change. The best combination would be a VN with a Male Protagonist.

Guess i will have to ignore this game

You should tell the mods to remove the male protagonist tagt if you are going back to female protagonist, so that most of the players dont get baited
Nope, that's just your opinion, the majority of the opinion here, in f95 at least, is that the game was better with the female protagonist, you just need to read the comments here to see that. Though I agree that the point & click was another aspect that caused the failure of that version.

mylf3D

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2021
Anyway, relax... it's a freaking game, it's not like I'm developing GTA IV.

The game is free and always will be.
Support me if you like, otherwise no problem.
Right now even a "Thanks for your work" is more than fine with me.

Saying I'm milking my patrons with 34 active patreons and $70 doesn't make much sense.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Indeed, it changed from FP to MP and now back to FP :)

View attachment 1616671
The problem (imo)was not that the male mc didn't work, the problem was that the game came out as female mc and the patrons who were paying were for female mc, if the dev suddenly changed to male mc, obviously those who paid for 5 months,are not going to like the change, surely they had more than one complaint and took a step back again and as the dev said in a comment "they are making the story according to the feedback" it was normal for them to return to Fmc I think. (besides that,point and click with possible ntr and the male mc who didn't look very nice, surely it was another problem for not getting an audience for a male mc maybe)

Leaving aside all that problem of the mc,
good luck dev (again :KEK: ).

Reactions: fortuna95

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nope, that's just your opinion, the majority of the opinion here, in f95 at least, is that the game was better with the female protagonist, you just need to read the comments here to see that. Though I agree that the point & click was another aspect that caused the failure of that version.
Because when the game had the female protagonist tag, those of us that dont play those games would just ignore it.

The Male Protagonist version failed because of the Point and Click mechanic, not the Male Protagonist

Anyway, MY feedback to the developer is that the best combination is Male Protagonist and VN, if you disagree, its ok

I dont think its good to change a game too much after the release though, the Dev should prohbably just create a new game from a Male Perspective instead of changing this one if he wants. Without P&C, Sandbox and NTR crap, of course

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes