3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Because when the game had the female protagonist tag, those of us that dont play those games would just ignore it.

The Male Protagonist version failed because of the Point and Click mechanic, not the Male Protagonist

Anyway, MY feedback to the developer is that the best combination is Male Protagonist and VN, if you disagree, its ok

I dont think its good to change a game too much after the release though, the Dev should prohbably just create a new game from a Male Perspective instead of changing this one if he wants. Without P&C, Sandbox and NTR crap, of course
I was talking about this game in specific, it was launched with a fmc, so even though people like us who prefer fmc are not the majority in the site- and there is a solid number of us even as minority-, the base of players had already a preference. Oh, and this is the same about ntr, it is not crap, there are a lot of successful games in this niche too.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I have been following the game since the beginning and I must say that the style of the game whether it is a male or female MC the story is not very clear I will wait for the next version because I am a little lost in the delusion of the developer!

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
actually i never played FC and i will not do it.. no a fan of it, no offend to FC Fans.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
in shemale(lol)
You female MC it was best befor and I was hoping to see more about her. But that sudden chneg of MC it make me feel sad, like some middle finger stright to the face. I hope he gonna Keep stick with Female protagonist, becuse it shuold be greatest game I never/ever played. For now I wait what others gonna talk before trying it again. I don't wann be took by a fool to finde a MC didnt respect the overview of the game

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
You female MC it was best befor and I was hoping to see more about her. But that sudden chneg of MC it make me feel sad, like some middle finger stright to the face. I hope he gonna Keep stick with Female protagonist, becuse it shuold be greatest game I never/ever played. For now I wait what others gonna talk before trying it again. I don't wann be took by a fool to finde a MC didnt respect the overview of the game
(I don't wann be took by a fool to find a MC didn't respect the overview of the game) who are you talking about?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
(I don't wann be took by a fool to find a MC didn't respect the overview of the game) who are you talking about?
I talking about the post I mantioned --->> this post
I hope he will stick with female MC because I can't trust a dev whoo change MC from Female to Male and back to Female and what I need to expect at next update back to Male?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I was talking about this game in specific, it was launched with a fmc, so even though people like us who prefer fmc are not the majority in the site- and there is a solid number of us even as minority-, the base of players had already a preference. Oh, and this is the same about ntr, it is not crap, there are a lot of successful games in this niche too.
As long as the Dev understand that he/she will be creating a game for a niche audience, then its fine, i didnt get that impression though.

And as i already said, changing a game too much after that story was launch is not a good idea.

If the Dev wants to make a game for a broader audience instead of a niche one, then VN, male protagonist and No NTR is the way to go, but again, i think he/should be doing this in another game. Some characters, like Sarah, can be reused.

That's my opinion

mylf3D

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2021
Guys, please read the first post.

OVERVIEW:
"Troubled Existence is about the lives of four women, who don't know each other, but have a lot in common."

There are no MCs, it's just the story of 4 unknown women.
Enjoy the game in peace, there will be no future changes regarding the protagonists. In version 0.3 the women will remain women and the men will remain men. =)

Also, keep in mind that the point and click game was almost an experiment, in that version I hadn't changed the MC, I had changed EVERYTHING. Because it was ANOTHER game. lol

But more importantly, my money.... WHERE IS MY MONEY?

200.gif

mylf3D

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2021
Can whe have choise to not suck kiddo cock please. I prefer have a choise over Female MC. Whe we sadly find our MC who suck a highshool kiddo dick?
Thanks for the feedback!
In version 0.3 will add the possibility of skipping sex scenes (I hadn't thought about lol)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Guys, please read the first post.

OVERVIEW:
"Troubled Existence is about the lives of four women, who don't know each other, but have a lot in common."

There are no MCs, it's just the story of 4 unknown women.
Enjoy the game in peace, there will be no future changes regarding the protagonists. In version 0.3 the women will remain women and the men will remain men. =)

Also, keep in mind that the point and click game was almost an experiment, in that version I hadn't changed the MC, I had changed EVERYTHING. Because it was ANOTHER game. lol

But more importantly, my money.... WHERE IS MY MONEY?

View attachment 1616880
Can we have choise on sare befor sucking kiddo cock? It much better with Choise bosade. due the fact all womone can act womone with princeples. The kiddo is in Highhshool and alredy blackmailed her to some to make her suck his cock?

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes