VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
In the first line Player choices.
All other will bring the time and the hopefully growing community with ideas and suggestions.
Since I dont have an before rendering writen script.

The Chars name is Elisabeth and i likes it, in german you dont have so much z it is the more time a s

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
In the first line Player choices.
All other will bring the time and the hopefully growing community with ideas and suggestions.
Since I dont have an before rendering writen script.

The Chars name is Elisabeth and i likes it, in german you dont have so much z it is the more time a s
oh ok ty for explaining i was curious about that

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Ask and I answer as much as I can.

If you want you can join us also at our discord

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm playing this game for the first time. And I'm curious, are there already scenes with Edith? She is so lovely. :love:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Tried a NOPY download. It was served by na-server1. The download was corrupted. I've been seeing this intermittently with NOPY but it seems tied to which server gets selected for the download. I've had bad luck with na-server5 also. Until the last couple weeks NOPY was rock solid, I hope they figure things out.

I try to minimize my use of MEGA because they'll shut things down at various volumes, but in this case the MEGA download was flawless.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
We have an new poll for everyone. Should we split day4 again and release around 03.10.21?

Split again.png

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i would rather wait for full day release than splitting it, however it up to others as well. Also you are the developer of this VN, you can make your final decision based on others inputs.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes