VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
kartolas
at the moment yes, but with the start of the player choices you can skip scenes and have an other story.
In the future updates there will be an choice if the player would like an relationship. (The Mainchars is an must be for the story but can be skiped. since day4.)

I will improve the player choices and revisit the "old" days in the future. And there will be an auto. recall with autoskip.
The base for this is already set with day4. Day4 has Player choices.

Blackthunder
Thanks.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
I would say it changed a lot. in my opinion.

There are not just adjustments it grows fast and has adjustments.
Let me know about your experience.

Thanks

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

the story is tempting - thats why it is worth the(or atleast my) time
but a replay for - lets say- just 3 new pictures - if yk what i mean :ROFLMAO:
anyways - ill do it hehe

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
0.0.16 had over 395 new pics and over 3900new lines; 0.0.17 has 495 new renders and new 4360 lines

All new pic and lines are an + to the old version not an improvement they are realy new.
Since i don't know what version you have played the last time best to look at the changelog and you will see it.

Only 0.0.15 was an improvement revisit.

Blackthunder

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0.0.16 had over 395 new pics and over 3900new lines; 0.0.17 has 495 new renders and new 4360 lines

All new pic and lines are an + to the old version not an improvement they are realy new.
Since i don't know what version you have played the last time best to look at the changelog and you will see it.

Blackthunder
this was just an example "3 pictures" - nich auf die goldwaage legen den satz :p
last i played was 0.16 - and it was good ;)

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Spatenklopper It is mostly a bit with bavarian shortages, saxon isn't inside.

Thanks to you.

Boehser Onkel
I know but I want to be here for all Questions and answer them the best as I can.

I'm happy for every response and feedback. (evtl. for a 2nd better Game)

• Love

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
I'm happy that you will give it an try, have fun.

Please give me an feedback of you thinking about Troubled Legacy.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Ok, just to clarify a bit for me.
Is this going to be a fuckfest where you just have to make an effort to remember the names of the girls?
Not that I mind, but I don't like stupid surprises anywhere at the end of the game.

And just a hint.
So far it was not important in the game, but depending on future backgrounds (especially white ones) it could be difficult to read the text if there is no text box.
But please do not include a "black bar", if a text box should be necessary at some time, please make it adjustable.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
There will be a lot of sex, yes.
But you will remember all the names every charakter has its own story, I always try to set the char in the playerrs mind before something happens. (this means reading the text is important.)

If on day 2 ask you who is the naughty secretary you will know its Zola.
There can be quickies but you will not have on nightstands.
First I have to bind the mainchars (Edith/Elisabeth/Zola/Victoria/Tasha/Mary and Sienna) to the mc.

Troubled Legacy isn't planned as 1 year update, updat, update and then an fast and quickend only for the first 14 days ingame are 1 1/2 Year needed time.

So you will have the time to remember the girls/names.

Yeah the text box, at the moment you can hide and show (it is in the Preferences/"Einstellungen" without ending the game you can switch with an snap) the "black bar" for later on you can adjust it (so it is planned) but I have to learn how to first.

Blackthunder

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
So you will have the time to remember the girls/names.
Ohh ... you don't know me and my holey brain ...with my own family in real life, i'm already reaching my limits.
but I'll try hard to remember each and every one of them!

this means reading the text is important.
When i play a game i always read the text, for the rest there are simple videos. ;)

And thanks for Sienna !!!!
I can't play a game without my redhead :love:

Osider

Readhead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019

Blackthunder
Any choice in this one ? or it's a kinetic like the previous one ? (i ask to see if i have to update my review).

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yes you have choices (first one is at scene 4 the sofie part) but as tip you need sofie.
At part 2 you can skip her if you don't like her.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ohh ... you don't know me and my holey brain ...with my own family in real life, i'm already reaching my limits.
but I'll try hard to remember each and every one of them!

When i play a game i always read the text, for the rest there are simple videos. ;)

And thanks for Sienna !!!!
I can't play a game without my redhead :love:
dont forget the freckles :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes