VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Dmk only day5 is finished but there will be a lot more Days/Month till ist is completed.

Planned are 2-4 years development+ (But we will see, atm. 2-4 years + are planned to complete it.)

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Dmk only day5 is finished but there will be a lot more Days/Month till ist is completed.

Planned are 2-4 years development+ (But we will see, atm. 2-4 years + are planned to complete it.)
cool hope you get to finish it and not end up on the ab trash tag cause I'm liking it so far just got to the part where the -
3 d bags tried to attack the mc

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing.
I really like the date with Edith, but even more what happened after the date.. :cool:

We finally got a scene with this lovely milf.:love:
Thanks!

Looking forward to the next update and what happens next with this bitch Cobra.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Troubled Legacy [v0.0.19]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
I think some of you have misunderstand the versionsnumber 0.0.18 final --- means not the ending of the game it is the final version of 0.0.18.
There will be a lot of other versions.

dgreen1108

Reactions: dgreen1108

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
WheresLucifer dgreen1108 write in his 3 star - review " I would recommend this game. It was fun and challenging. Shame that this is the Final chapter."

Just wanted to let him know that it isn't completed now.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Oh, okay. At least you reached out to explain that to that user. Some may be silent users and don't do much posting and etc. You are doing a good job. I haven't check out the VN lately, will check it out later to see how the update have been.

Beside, I rarely post reviews until I know the VN is officially completed and have gone through from the beginning to end before posting any reviews.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yeah I try to explain if something isn't come over in the right way. (possibly this is a german thing, I dont know.)

Thanks you too.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah I try to explain if something isn't come over in the right way. (possibly this is a german thing, I dont know.)

Thanks you too.
Every developer(s) has their own methods how they provide version tagging. There is no right and wrong way. As long we communicate it clearly. If the user is not sure, could have posted in chat the question regarding to their confusing. You are fine how you label your version and if you said that that is the final update of that update version, you can tag it final since you are working on the next update version. When you know the VN is finish and completed, I am sure you know to tag the forum as "Completed". Some user do not spend enough time on any of the forums in F95 to understand the process and etc. Also it is possible they may have misread the tagging and the version. Well, all I can say that we are humans and we do make mistakes. :) Beside, we all need to learn to post in the forum if we are uncertain about few things and etc. Someone should be able to respond with some if the answer if they know for sure.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021

Considering we get the update of one day a month I have to live 100 more years to see the ending.:LOL:
Btw that was a joke and in all seriousness I like it although it would be better if you add some background music.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Considering we get the update of one day a month I have to live 100 more years to see the ending.:LOL:
Btw that was a joke and in all seriousness I like it although it would be better if you add some background music.
Lol. Well, I do not use the sound. In this case, I am not even sure any VN need music. Each individual has their own taste of music. It easier to play your own person music.

Reactions: Stroker Ace

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
ScaryFairy I think sound isn't a good idea for a adult vn / I always turn off the sound if I have time to play a vn.

I hope some time my earning on patreon goes up so I be able to buy a second 3090 with 24 gb (or 2) and be able to render on my own iray server here in my rooms.

Since my render maschines (2 maschines) the big one with my 3090 is used to do my normal work too and the Server with just a 5600x with 32GB and 1 2060 super 8Gb + a 2060 6Gb are not able to render more in less time.

I think I need around 5000€ to upgrade the server first, then I can set the output higher. (yes this much, since i want to pay my helpers, proofreaders and so on)
Then I need a monthly income of around 15k to do it fulltime.

Since nothing is happening of this tasks atm. I need around 2 month for one day. I dont want to pull down the render quality.

Last edited:

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
ScaryFairy I think sound isn't a good idea for a adult vn / I always turn off the sound if I have time to play a vn.

I hope some time my earning on patreon goes up so I be able to buy a second 3090 with 24 gb (or 2) and be able to render on my own iray server here in my rooms.

Since my render maschines (2 maschines) the big one with my 3090 is used to do my normal work too and the Server with just a 5600x with 32GB and 1 2060 super 8Gb + a 2060 6Gb are not able to render more in less time.

I think I need around 5000€ to upgrade the server first, then I can set the output higher. (yes this much, since i want to pay my helpers, proofreaders and so on)
Then I need a monthly income of around 15k to do it fulltime.

Since nothing is happening of this tasks atm. I need around 2 month for one day. I dont want to pull down the render quality.
Well it's ok if you don't like sound in your game or in AVN. But I wouldn't call it's a bad idea. Music helps you connect with the situation more deeply and for that of course you got to have a good taste and choose carefully. If you pick any of the top games then you could see most of them has some nice soundtracks and those music bars in Renpy are there for to mute it if someone don't like it. But that's just my 2 cents. You have to like what you make first.
And again I'm saying that was a joke. I know how hard it's to make one and there is no way I was being sarcastic just because you take a little longer to deliver an update. You like quality over quantity and I like that too.
Btw Happy Holidays mate.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes