VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
excalibertypo If you start a new game yes, it is for the PC version (I dont know if it works with the mac version too)

The Bug was only I have forgotten to delete a jump directly to day7 (Test Jump) now it is gone.

The new links are already reported here.

Oh, the android version should be here soon, normaly it take just a few hrs.

Sorry
Blackthunder

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: excalibertypo

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
pantherismytat

Oh that could be the save files are in your appdata/roaming/renpy folder there it is named MynewLife I see here in my folder it has a different number now. you can copy and paste the save files from there back into your save folder in the game folder.

Then the lost saves are back.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sadly don't think I could enjoy this game any further :cry:
Looks good but got to the scene after the pool with mary and she informs the mc she has been having sex with Sienna while also being in an intimate relationship with the mc since she turned 18, sorry but to me wether its at a man or women doesn't make any difference in regards to cheating without the boyfriends/lovers knowledge, up until now as far as we are aware the mc hasn't been intimate with anyone else until the deal was made with mary about seeing other women so that rules out the mc of being unfaithful or had any other interests until this deal was made.
Also nothing is stated within the story that the mc and mary was both unsure/ on hold / or on a break within the time frame from her 18th birthday intimately or otherwise.
also without any choice in the matter the story forces you into a Polyamorous/sharing path with Sienna, this is probably going to be an going theme so I will call time before I get to much further into this game.

Some amount of limited girl-on-girl sharing between members of the "Harem" occurs, but that's not a main feature.
There is this in the dev notes but to me the MARY & SIENNA path and whoever else mary decides she's going to fuck will be pretty much a 'main feature' it seems to me.
Good luck with your game devs it's not going to be for me.

Last edited:

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Sadly don't think I could enjoy this game any further :cry:
Looks good but got to the scene after the pool with mary and she informs the mc she has been having sex with Sienna while also being in an intimate relationship with the mc since she turned 18, sorry but to me wether its at a man or women doesn't make any difference in regards to cheating without the boyfriends/lovers knowledge, up until now as far as we are aware the mc hasn't been intimate with anyone else until the deal was made with mary about seeing other women so that rules out the mc of being unfaithful or had any other interests until this deal was made.
Also nothing is stated within the story that the mc and mary was both unsure/ on hold / or on a break within the time frame from her 18th birthday intimately or otherwise.
also without any choice in the matter the story forces you into a Polyamorous/sharing path with Sienna, this is probably going to be an going theme so I will call time before I get to much further into this game.
Yeah that was the dealbreaker for me last time I quit this game as well. Basically while MC worked his ass off (and if I remember correctly he sent Mary to college?), Mary got herself a new girlfriend and came back to force their relationship on MC like it's nothing (can't reject). That's cheating to me.

So like I said before, maybe put up kinetic novel tag so at least people know they aren't the one dictate the story or at least give option to reject or skip the scene that might not appeal to some of us.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah that was the dealbreaker for me last time I quit this game as well. Basically while MC worked his ass off (and if I remember correctly he sent Mary to college?), Mary got herself a new girlfriend and came back to force their relationship on MC like it's nothing (can't reject). That's cheating to me.

So like I said before, maybe put up kinetic novel tag so at least people know they aren't the one dictate the story or at least give option to reject or skip the scene that might not appeal to some of us.
Yeah I don't know if it's just me or if i'm just weird or something but as long as it's not another man it's all of a sudden okay and every man is suddenly going to be okay with it cos it's HOT...
The kinetic tag is there in all fairness to the game, If this is the way the devs need to tell their story then who am I to complain I suppose, there are plenty of games for me to enjoy :)

Reactions: Strykker

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
BoltonGuy35 Strykker One of my old translators changed the story (The Mary and Sienna part) on day 4 Mary tells Sienna what she has done (told the MC) but they are not in a relationship. And never where.

I tryed to bend it in the right way with the followed update, but it seams weird, so we change it, it was never planned that they have a relationship.

At the moment we overwork this part it will be released with the next update.

We are already on it.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
BoltonGuy35 Strykker One of my old translators changed the story (The Mary and Sienna part) on day 4 Mary tells Sienna what she has done (told the MC) but they are not in a relationship. And never where.

I tryed to bend it in the right way with the followed update, but it seams weird, so we change it, it was never planned that they have a relationship.

At the moment we overwork this part it will be released with the next update.

We are already on it.
so...they didn't fucked while they were in college and MC worked his ass to send her there?
she stayed loyal to MC?
but a translator changed all that ?and it's not what you were saying?
this is not criticism or anything like that, just saying things how I've understood them the past couple of comments in order to be sure I got it right.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Why does the game start on day 7 with allready tons of people linked to the MC, I feel like I missed a lot of the story.

I continued playing expecting a flashback but nope. This is weird.

btw just saying but adding music to the game would be nice imo, I allways prefer when the game has its own ambiance (and silence isn't a good one XD)

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yeah I don't know if it's just me or if i'm just weird or something but as long as it's not another man it's all of a sudden okay and every man is suddenly going to be okay with it cos it's HOT...
that's called a double standard, I've seen it quite often in a lot of people.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Why does the game start on day 7 with allready tons of people linked to the MC, I feel like I missed a lot of the story.
I Cant start a new game, it starts at day 7.
@Bashiron Oh sorry my fault I change it one moment.
@ bashiron here the link for the bugfix file only

Mega
Bugfix updated links

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
BoltonGuy35 The Problem is that in the shitstorm I earned a lot of guys thought she cheated on him. So I had to bend it flat again.

KiichiYakuza No they just kissed a bit. I make a very good friendship in the overworked version out of it so no one can think about cheating on the MC.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Antonie van Leeuwenhoek with the main characters yes. With the side character it will be player choiced.

First playerchoice will be on the next day in game.
I mean wrt story and decisions affecting it?
I crave more womens and i ain't rejecting anyone if that's what you thought while replying.
My question was more regarding story pov and giving some authority to players over the story.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yeah there will be story affecting choices too.

The Players will have the choice how the story ends over the choices.
But this happens after all knowing who he is.
Now he is Mr. Miller not Mr. Black. The first step into beeing Mr. Black will be if he meets Alexandra the Mother of Tasha, Zola and Veronica. ;)

Reactions: D Dog

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Yeah there will be story affecting choices too.

The Players will have the choice how the story ends over the choices.
But this happens after all knowing who he is.
Now he is Mr. Miller not Mr. Black. The first step into beeing Mr. Black will be if he meets Alexandra the Mother of Tasha, Zola and Veronica. ;)
Like i said bring it on i don't care if she's Alexandra the mother of triplets or Alexandra Daddario.
But needs some choices early on thats how I felt though.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes