VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
When I look at it now.. I don't like the situation with Mary and Sienna either. Before that, I somehow didn't pay much attention to it. I don't know why.

We have a few renders where we see Mary and Sienna having fun and MC just watch them.
We even have a dialogue when Mary says she loves Sienna and they have something going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is Dev who creates story and renders, and the translator only translates. I don't know how the translator could change story + we have renders where we can clearly see that Mary and Sienna can be in a relationship. Since there are renders done for it, it could have been on purpose.
Dev should know story, and he creates renders for that. And he manages his entire team (If he has one)

I don't want to offend here, or something, sorry. But it just seems strange to me.:unsure:

Since Mary wasn't and is not in a relationship with Sienna, and has never had sex with her. So why do we have created renders of their ''fun'' and not even asking MC's permission? She just doesn't care about the MC's opinion, and apparently is in a relationship with him. I feel Mary is only treating MC as a toy, and she needs vitamin D just like she said.

Again, sorry, I don't want to be offensive, I like this game. But this whole thing with them bothers me.

Last edited:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
When I look at it now.. I don't like the situation with Mary and Sienna either. Before that, I somehow didn't pay much attention to it. I don't know why.

We have a few renders where we see Mary and Sienna having fun and MC just watch them.
We even have a dialogue when Mary says she loves Sienna and they have something going on.

It is Dev who creates story and renders, and the translator only translates. I don't know how the translator could change story + we have renders where we can clearly see that Mary and Sienna can be in a relationship. Since there are renders done for it, it could have been on purpose.
Dev should know story, and he creates renders for that. And he manages his entire team (If he has one)

I don't want to offend here, or something, sorry. But it just seems strange to me.:unsure:

Since Mary wasn't and is not in a relationship with Sienna, and has never had sex with her. So why do we have created renders of their partying and not even asking MC's permission? She just doesn't care about the MC's opinion, and apparently is in a relationship with him. I feel Mary is only treating MC as a toy, and she needs vitamin D just like she said.

Again, sorry, I don't want to be offensive, I like this game. But this whole thing with them bothers me.
I haven't played this game for some time now but what you just showed... makes me wonder...
apparently it seems like MC is a chump, busted his ass to put one LI through the college only for her to go around and fuck some chick...
I reckon most people will be fine though with it cause ... girlxgirl is so hawt...
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Since Mary wasn't and is not in a relationship with Sienna, and has never had sex with her. So why do we have created renders of their partying and not even asking MC's permission? She just doesn't care about the MC's opinion, and apparently is in a relationship with him. I feel Mary is only treating MC as a toy, and she needs vitamin D just like she said.

The Dev did said Mary and Sienna kissed in college, they just never had sexual relationships. So the kissing scene fits what he said.

And the old translator is the one that did those dialog lines

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game for some time now but what you just showed... makes me wonder...
apparently it seems like MC is a chump, busted his ass to put one LI through the college only for her to go around and fuck some chick...
I reckon most people will be fine though with it cause ... girlxgirl is so hawt...
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I get pissed off when we are forced on girl x girl relationship, or we can only be with one woman if we accept the other. I don't like being a third wheel.

Reactions: JustPeekin

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Qmil679 Yeah I'm the one who makes the story, renders and typing, but I'm from germany so my rusted english was very rusty at this time. Now it is getting better again.

Sienna and Mary are in a Best Friend relationship nothing more, yes they are fixed on the MC no one cheats they have now a triple.

So how can it be that a translator/proofreader changes the story it is simple, I type the story in english from the first day on.
(Look at the first sites of this thread and my english was not the best.
So I told him as native english speaking guy please turn my bad english into a good english. You can change some lines that it sounds good. So it happens as I told him this is not good it sounds like cheating for me if they are in a relationship he got angry with me, I want like his ideas and so on, it is a long story.
At this time i was happy to have him as proofreader, (he was the 4th at this time) we talk about day3 in game means in the early beginning.

To make it short so it happend, we all learn out of our past. It happend, at the moment we rework all of this.
The Team has two native english speaking ones and we turn it now as it was thought from the start on.

With the next update it is never happend the way it is atm.

Blackthunder

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
The Dev did said Mary and Sienna kissed in college, they just never had sexual relationships. So the kissing scene fits what he said.

And the old translator is the one that did those dialog lines
Mary said they 'messed around' with each other at the scene when she confessed her relationship with Sienna and even jab at MC about is it ok to mess around with other guy as well but then told the MC he's going to be the only guy she's interested in but she will enjoy other beautiful women just like him. So with the dialogues from the screenshots Qmil showed us I don't think they're 'only kissing' in college. Mary didn't want her bestfriend to be more confidence and be able to experience a good D from her boyfriend (MC) and after that they join in a 3-way relationship, but she wanted to join 2 relationships she has together so they become 3-way and MC was like 'well I guess this is my life now, but that's hawt!'

The point is Mary and Sienna happened before MC even fooled around with Edith and Sofie so he was loyal and saying that Mary and Sienna just 'kissing' and had no sexual relationship together = not cheating don't go well with all these dialogues started from the confession scene by the pool until they 3 were in bed together.

Reactions: Qmil679

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Mary said they 'messed around' with each other at the scene when she confessed her relationship with Sienna and even jab at MC about is it ok to mess around with other guy as well but then told the MC he's going to be the only guy she's interested in but she will enjoy other beautiful women just like him. So with the dialogues from the screenshots Qmil showed us I don't think they're 'only kissing' in college. Mary didn't want her bestfriend to be more confidence and be able to experience a good D from her boyfriend (MC) and after that they join in a 3-way relationship, but she wanted to join 2 relationships she has together so they become 3-way and MC was like 'well I guess this is my life now, but that's hawt!'

The point is Mary and Sienna happened before MC even fooled around with Edith and Sofie so he was loyal and saying that Mary and Sienna just 'kissing' and had no sexual relationship together = not cheating don't go well with all these dialogues started from the confession scene by the pool until they 3 were in bed together.
The dialogs were changed by the translator...

Yes, the dialogs implied that they had something, but that wasnt the Dev's intention, it was the translator decision that thought it would be better and changed it

Read what the Dev said above your post

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Guys wait please till the new update is out, there isn't any deep relationship with Mary and Sienna in it after.
But again the relationship fron Mary and Sienna is only a very good and deep friendship, and yes the kissed.

It will be as it was planned from the beginning.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
One very minor complaint I have is with Charity. She looks way to clean for working at an auto-repair shop. I would expect some oil stains or at least dirt on the cloths/skin.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
This scene will be rerendered too, now I have the fitting skin shader (I hope it looks better than the old) or she washes her hands before (adding new renders. The planned one doesn't looked good so I have desided to let it out fon the last update. Since we rework the first 5 days ingame (Rendering, animation and text polishing) I will rerender this scene too, but she isn't to oily since she has to hug the MC in his good clothes.

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
Superscrew the bug fix doesn't fixes the saves problem.

but there must be a folder in your AppData Folder the path is:

Appdata --> roaming --> Renpy --> MynewLife (This is the old name of the Game) there are the save files.

But the number behind MynewLife changed (I dont know why) there could be more than one folder MynewLife sorry but you have to find the right one.
Actually after downloading the "Bugfix" I restarted the game and it worked perfectly, so if that wasn't the solution IDK what happened.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes