VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
A lot happend, Spatenklopper was unable to so something on the translation and last proofreading for over 6 weeks, and he is very busy on his own till at least end of the Year.
Yeah sorry for my absense, but i think im halfway back on track, if no more disasters happen....
So hit the gas, I almost caught up with you again, i expect the finished script for day 8 on monday. :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a pole allright ... vaulting to meet the throbbing deep pent up aspirations of his babes.

Dec 7, 2017
Hi all, nice game Dev.
I have just started playing this and thought it was a perfect vehicle for an IC plot.
Low and behold, you have texted most of the names, so a massive task to do this IC thingy.
But looking to be a great game from what I have played so far. Really looking to be interesting. Thanks for the effort.

Anyhows, attached is my fan IC mod for the intro, I won't do any more as it is very time consuming. Just overwrite the original "script.rpy" if you want to give it a try. Then put up with everything else.

Cheers and enjoy this great game.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I'm not the dev, but thanks for your effort.
But you also know that the whole story wasn't written as incest right?
Therefore, parts of the game no longer make sense if you make an incest game out of it, or serious script changes would have to be made.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for your effort,
incest will not work with TL form some point in game the the IC modder has to type a lot of scenes in a different way,
sorry but I don't want to spoiler to much about the future days.

Thanks Blackthunder

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017
Yep, agree Dev. As I mentioned in my prev post, it would be a big job to integrate IC content and plot re-write to some degree. But it was a good experience to give it a go as the intro was not to difficult to weave thru.
Cheers

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Man, Black, ist already outdated....
German translation at ~45% and steadily increasing.
I'm hoping to get it finished today so you can get it out to the beta testers and proofreaders.

But i might say, things are looking pretty good with our goal of an update in september.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
German translation is done.
Fixed various formatting errors this morning that I had made while translating, but the version is now ready for the beta testers and proofreaders.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Stay tuned.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Troubled Legacy 0.0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not bad , but please stop it whit so many white flashes during sex scenes . I get it one flash here and there but you just are using them so much its just overkill and ruins the experience. Never understood why dev`s implement that in first place.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Not bad , but please stop it whit so many white flashes during sex scenes . I get it one flash here and there but you just are using them so much its just overkill and ruins the experience. Never understood why dev`s implement that in first place.
It's for added realism. I mean I get like at least 3 or 4 white flashes while having sex myself. Sometimes it's even up to 8.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes