VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
a built in skip button on the side or some sort of function like this. pressing control button does not seem to work effectively.

Though I am glad this got updated I was just wondering about this VN the other day

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
pressing control button does not seem to work effectively.
:unsure:

Android/Win/Mac?
Strg/Ctrl works fine, it may be that it's a bit laggy when it comes to the animations.

But we didn't rework everything for 3 months, so you to skip through the game. ;)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
:unsure:I thought them white flashes where just to let the people that can't read what the MC's saying while they do the FAP FAP that the MC has just come so they should put it away because scene's ending.:devilish:

Just Sayin.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Blackthunder_vn, weren't freja supposed to have a private talk with mc about personal stuff in day 4 or 5? after initial introductions. seems that never happened
1664224636590.png

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yes, it happens a bit later.

The talk is at day6 at the pool.
Freja wanted to talk with him early but... (I don't want to spoiler to much)

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
have all the re-works been completed for now? Why haven't Tasha, Veronica and Zola given the MC as detailed information on their mother as they have on each other or The Cobra? I have a feeling that it will be a good thing that the MC has brought Sydney over to his side of things. Will there be more information forthcoming regarding the Will and Modesto? Also, will there be an appearance by the Step-Grandmother (as MC has called her)?

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Alexandra, Tasha, Zola und Veronica's mom, hmmm...

Yes sure will he get more informations, he will meet with Tasha for breakfast at day9, where he get som informations about her.
Sydney plays a big role.

Modesta is a bit of a mystery and I want to keep that up for a bit.

More about The last Will will come with the meeting of the Step-Grandmother. (Yes we will meet her and it could be that she will be a bit more to the MC.) We will see where my brain leads me.

A big step forward will be the meeting of Alexandra on day12.

Reactions: EJW

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Statement: The savegame folder is changed now to TroubledLegacy as it should be.
Question: What's the old name of the savegame folder ?

Just because i want to delete it, no need to keep unwanted and unnecessary folder in the PC.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Alexandra, Tasha, Zola und Veronica's mom, hmmm...

Yes sure will he get more informations, he will meet with Tasha for breakfast at day9, where he get som informations about her.
Sydney plays a big role.

Modesta is a bit of a mystery and I want to keep that up for a bit.

More about The last Will will come with the meeting of the Step-Grandmother. (Yes we will meet her and it could be that she will be a bit more to the MC.) We will see where my brain leads me.

A big step forward will be the meeting of Alexandra on day12.
Thank you very much for responding! The game holds some major interests for me. I do have a question though. Have you revealed how MC's parents died or will that be something to be revealed later as well?

Sikrais

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, I like your game but time to time some phrasing don't seem's right (most obvious to me). English is not my first language i can make mistake, so don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong. More to come if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Netgear it was MynewLife
Blades4119 It will be revealed later ingame. (No it isn't now)
Sikrais (I'm not native english speaking too.) Thanks for your work I'll show it to my proofreaders (Which are native english speaking).

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Netgear it was MynewLife
Blades4119 It will be revealed later ingame. (No it isn't now)
Sikrais (I'm not native english speaking too.) Thanks for your work I'll show it to my proofreaders (Which are native english speaking).
Once again, thank you for replying. I wasn't sure if that had been mentioned and I had somehow missed it. Will part of the final showdown/end game be a Major confrontation between MC and what's left of his Grandfather's organisation?

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes