VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yeah that's weird that shouldn't happen since the name of the MC is coded with just [ThePlayer] it doesn't matters if he thinks or whispers. it looks like that the variable for the name is not set as it should.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Lets try something

View attachment 2265145
Thats a Fresh savegame load it and put it in.
try if the name is set right please

just load the savegame after starting --- page8 1st savegame
How about including a saved game from right before the last update since every update seems to break our fucking saves. Maybe you should talk to the dev (Zorlun) for “Project Myriam” he’s only been doing the game for 2.5 years and puts out monthly updates with multiple branches and it never breaks our saves

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
DIRTY Filthy Animal
The only broken savegames where with 0.0.21 (Which was communicated) after the rework since it was saved in a other folder.

The Problem is if we add a savegame it would include our playerchoices, I don't think everone would be okay with my choices.
He only has a problem with entering the MC's name.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
DIRTY Filthy Animal
The only broken savegames where with 0.0.21 (Which was communicated) after the rework since it was saved in a other folder.

The Problem is if we add a savegame it would include our playerchoices, I don't think everone would be okay with my choices.
He only has a problem with entering the MC's name.
Then I guess it’s just my laptop that can’t keep saves of your game every update, but other games updates don’t affect my saves, hmm

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Yeah that could be. The old save folder was MynewLife

I'm sure it is in your Appdata folder.
with 0.0.20 it was a mistake by uploading the wrong save config and after the finished rework of the Game you had to start a new game and a save new folder (TroubledLegacy) which was in the wrong file of 0.0.20 too.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.22
Size 494 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
As always, updated my Android port.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Concept is good. But execution leaves much to be desired. For example pacing of events seems all over the place. Dialogues needs needs heavy polishing as it's current condition looks like an easy I tried to write in 4th grade with English being not mother tongue.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Concept is good. But execution leaves much to be desired. For example pacing of events seems all over the place. Dialogues needs needs heavy polishing as it's current condition looks like an easy I tried to write in 4th grade with English being not mother tongue.
honestly I've seen native english speaker write more scamglish than this, is could do with improvement but not the worst. More Importantly we need a lil something, something with vellia Dev cant keep teasing us

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1675771303120.png

Progress update 0.0.23 Day10 & 11
It getting big.

The first month after the last update is gone and the progress runs fast forward.

I have big plans for the 2nd year anniversary update.

Planned are 2 full days.
It has already more renders as the old updates and a lot more lines are done.
It's growing very well.
Have fun and stay tuned.
Blackthunder

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes