VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Max1276 which day was the last day you played?

With the rework (happend with day8) we changed the savegame folder (old one was mynewlife)
But they will not work with out errors.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
I only know the path how it is called in german.

it should be in user->yourusername->Appdata->roaming->renpy
the old folder is called mynewlife -> but i don't think they run without errors if you copy them into the newer version.

Reactions: Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
I only know the path how it is called in german.

it should be in user->yourusername->Appdata->roaming->renpy
the old folder is called mynewlife -> but i don't think they run without errors if you copy them into the newer version.

i tryed and one save start from day 7 seems working

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
A player had this bug a few updates before, we searched how this is could be happening but we found mo error which can cause this problem.

The next release is at 01.May.2023 I'll try to reset all variables before extracting.

Sorry

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Current Tags: 3dcg, Male protagonist, Big Tits, Big-ass , Milf, Voyeurism, Harem, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Animated, Romance, kinetic-novel
(but planning choices in the future, becoming a VN). Big tits, Big ass (but on the more realistic, less extreme side).

Plans: Right now is something of a Kinetic Novel, but planning more with limited choices and branching.
Main plot will probably not branch too much but side stories may allow you to get into more optional bits and avoidable fetishes.
This may include brief (skippable) free-roam times but will not be a sandbox game. Pregnancy and Stripping will also probably happen, those tags will be added when appropriate.

Notes on controversial tags based on current game and plans the future:

NTR: Not planning NTR, but our MC is not the only male in this universe having sex.
References to others having sex will occur; you will NOT be forced to watch, but may occasionally have the option to.
Once recruited to the MC's side, no Love Interests will be with other men. (No offense intended to NTR lovers, just not going there.)

Blackmail: Our MC will not be blackmailing, extorting, or coercing anyone to get sex, but others doing so is an element of the story.

Sharing/Swinging: Our MC will not be sharing with another male. No swinging.
Some amount of limited girl-on-girl sharing between members of the "Harem" occurs, but that's not a main feature.

Prostitution: Our MC is not a pimp. No prostituting of the women in his life will happen by his hand.
And once in his life will not be occurring by anyone's hand.
You may end up seeing women our MC is not (at least yet) involved with prostituted and the MC attempts to bring them out of that life, however.

Voyeurism: So far this has been love interest females enjoying watching the MC with another female.
If we add other scenes with other males, would be skippable and not with our love interests.

Incest: Despite a passing resemblance with the setup for this game, it is not an incest story.
There are some taboo & near taboo content with the Godmother and her daughters.
But we don't expect this to be easily patched to actual incest as the story won't exactly work.
Therefore there has been no effort made to make an incest patch easy.
I tried to untangle this and it doesn't answer my main question. I hate Bi-sexual Li's. That trope has worn me down to the point where I despise it. Will the Bi-sexual Li's and all lesbian content be optional?

Jul 17, 2017
It’s a good game. It doesn’t have any high-quality renders, animations, sound, but there is something in it that catches and makes you delve into the plot. I usually quickly run such games on rewind and delete them, but this one interested me.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The girls who are with the MC are not lesbian or bi they are just having a all party fun while have threesomes with the mc.

They are not doing anything with other girls if the mc is not with them.

All lesbian is not happening till now and I don't think it will. If it should happen i can it make optional yes
Will it be possible to avoid the lesb stuff that happens in threesomes/group scenes (it has not been avoidable so far I believe)?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Girls playing with each other during a threesome is fine by me but what i really want to know is what exactly the dev changed about the Mary / Sienna relationship in the rework. Reading comments like this really puts me off trying the game. If Mary was in a relationship with the MC and kissed someone else behind his back, that's cheating to me, even if that's all they did. MC had no relationship with Sienna so i consider it to be just as bad as if she kissed some random guy.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Girls playing with each other during a threesome is fine by me but what i really want to know is what exactly the dev changed about the Mary / Sienna relationship in the rework. Reading comments like this really puts me off trying the game. If Mary was in a relationship with the MC and kissed someone else behind his back, that's cheating to me, even if that's all they did. MC had no relationship with Sienna so i consider it to be just as bad as if she kissed some random guy.
Wow, I hope that is gone cause I am definitely not interested in that.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.23

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 649 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: panda0012345

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Blackthunder_vn I was wondering if there is a relationship tree that can be added to the game? The reason I am asking is because there is a bit of time between updates, not a swipe at how long it takes just a reality, and I get confused at what each characters relationship to the MC is. I am probably not the only one either. It is just a thought. You could even do it as a PDF character tree too.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
YendorGGB I've already planned a Character sheet for every character ingame.

To be honest it kept falling asleep every time again after I started to build it.
I like your idea of a relationship tree, nice in theory, but we would then have to see that the player decisions are included there.

like no relationship white
wanted to see lewd scenes on the optional chars green and don't want to see this scenes red
in love pink or so.

Possible to do but it takes time to make it work with out problems (it could ruin old saved or translations).
I have to see. I'll try to make it work.

Blackthunder

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes