VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

ROSIE7012

May 25, 2019
I had never thought i ever gonna say this: For my Opinion, this Update had a bit too much sex and a little bit too less of the captivating Story. =;-))

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
ROSIE7012 Wanted to make the anniversary update something spezial.

Day10 and day11 where planned as a pure milf fuckfest don't worry day11 had a delay and I've done a lot more story with it.
There are a few lewd scenes not as much as at day10.

Sorry if it was a bit to much. The next days are very story intensive.

Blackthunder

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
ROSIE7012 Wanted to make the anniversary update something spezial.

Day10 and day11 where planned as a pure milf fuckfest don't worry day11 had a delay and I've done a lot more story with it.
There are a few lewd scenes not as much as at day10.

Sorry if it was a bit to much. The next days are very story intensive.

Blackthunder
forced or avoidable? :unsure:

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
YendorGGB I've already planned a Character sheet for every character ingame.

To be honest it kept falling asleep every time again after I started to build it.
I like your idea of a relationship tree, nice in theory, but we would then have to see that the player decisions are included there.

like no relationship white
wanted to see lewd scenes on the optional chars green and don't want to see this scenes red
in love pink or so.

Possible to do but it takes time to make it work with out problems (it could ruin old saved or translations).
I have to see. I'll try to make it work.

Blackthunder
Sorry I should have been more clear. I didn't mean relationship by the MC with other people but the other people with each other. Like who are mother, sisters, aunts and others. If they are only one person that you could be in a relationship and they are not part of a family then they would be in the character sheet by themselves.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I hope in the next episode the MC not only gets to show Minerva some love but also Vellia as well. Take both of them out for a romantic dinner and dancing or something.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
kcaldw The next update (day11 0.0.24) which will be released at 01.May.2023 is the ending of the island visit (jep there are a lot lewd scenes again (1st half) and the rest is about the dragon clan and ends with Vellia.

Day12 0.0.25 is back again at the story MC meets the Mother of Tasha, Veronica amd Zola, he has a appointment at the photoshop, he will have to handle the problem with Vellias Mom including lewd scenes with Vellia and he has to meet up with Astra and Freja. That's the bigger scenes which are planned for day 12.

Blackthunder

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Guy I would need some helping hand's.

1st.
I would need someone who knows Renpy and how to code the Mainmenu, screens some little things.
Just to take me on his hands and show me where my brain kicks out.

2nd.
I would need someone who has Photoshop and knows how to use it.
For some little grafics not very much.

If you are interested please contact me over our discord.

Thanks Blackthunder

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Guy I would need some helping hand's.

1st.
I would need someone who knows Renpy and how to code the Mainmenu, screens some little things.
Just to take me on his hands and show me where my brain kicks out.

2nd.
I would need someone who has Photoshop and knows how to use it.
For some little grafics not very much.

If you are interested please contact me over our discord.

Thanks Blackthunder
for the 1st - may ask 0x52 - i dont know if he has time or is willing but asking is free
but i know he´s good at it

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Blackthunder_vn : Hello, I have a question: Why is Aurore not a LI ? I think she's prettier than the most of the others.
BTW: I like your VN very much, very good work!
Some of the misspellings disturbes me (i.e. to instead of too, it's a complete different meaning!) But all in all very good game!
I looking forward to the next updates.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I actually like the game a lot but I wish there was a little less focus on grannies. Only about 1/10 of them in the game are even remotely attractive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darklord_1965

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
MrJay

What is a grannie in your eyes? Sorry but I have to ask.

Imani, Ethel and Minerva are the the Grannies so far ingame at my thinking. (55+)
All others are at my sight at it Milf's. (35 - 55)

Reactions: Darklord_1965

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
MrJay

What is a grannie in your eyes? Sorry but I have to ask.

Imani, Ethel and Minerva are the the Grannies so far ingame at my thinking. (55+)
All others are at my sight at it Milf's. (35 - 55)
Sybil, Melinda, Alexis, Lakshmi, Aubrey and even Josafina certainly comes across as grannies imo, but maybe for Josafina it only feels that way because of how weird she looks without eyebrows.

Baradui111

Apr 20, 2023
When does official release wait v.0.0.24? 7 days is gone from 13.04...Or i understand wrong " Game is ultimately free. But release is staggered. 5€ & 8€ Tier members get any new release 7 days before the official release.. "

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes