VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm hoping that Vellia gets horny while cuddling with the MC that way she gets to experience what it's like to be loved by a real man and not the prick that she used to be married to. And got to finally make Sophie happy.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Incest: Despite a passing resemblance with the setup for this game, it is not an incest story.
There are some taboo & near taboo content with the Godmother and her daughters.
But we don't expect this to be easily patched to actual incest as the story won't exactly work.
Therefore there has been no effort made to make an incest patch easy.
Are Yo, Are Yo, Are You Out Of Your Mind? Wh, Who, Who does that? C'mon tell me, who does that? 8O

Well, this situation reminded me -the end of- Telltale's The Walking Dead. Its always amusing when people shot their own foot without any logical... or illogical reasons.

Mar 11, 2019
I don't know Love Season, but again, a patch for Troubled Legacy makes no sense.

The story as such would have to be completely rewritten.
If you do that, you'll have a different game, but not the story as black wrote it.
And before you steal the work of other people who have invested a lot of time and money in it, you should consider creating your own game with everything that goes with it.
i mean he already calls them his girls and also calls the mother figure mom and calls his aunt well aunt....so I'm confused as to why the story would have to be completely rewritten, it just seems it has to only be corrected ;)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.24] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 878mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
what the heck happened to the English in this thing? I don't remember it being this bad before.
Sorry been dealing with crap caused by new meds that are messing with my immune system and conflicting with my other meds. BT didn't want to bother me. More about it can be found on my subscribestar page. He sent me the script the other day and it has ben gone through and sent back and should be a little better now :)
Edit: For those going on about incest. Not every game needs to be incest based and this is one that does not and is not written in a way to allow it. This is not going to change and has been addressed a few times already. Someone even tried making a patch once before it soundes stupid and it would requires a entire rewrite and still would not sound right.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sorry been dealing with crap caused by new meds that are messing with my immune system and conflicting with my other meds. BT didn't want to bother me. More about it can be found on my subscribestar page. He sent me the script the other day and it has ben gone through and sent back and should be a little better now :)
Edit: For those going on about incest. Not every game needs to be incest based and this is one that does not and is not written in a way to allow it. This is not going to change and has been addressed a few times already. Someone even tried making a patch once before it soundes stupid and it would requires a entire rewrite and still would not sound right.
Swift recovery of your meds situation. Went through it a few months ago, it was touch and go for a while.

About the incest, I don't see the need to complicate this already over the top story. There are many better suited games out there.

Still, if we exclude the MC from the incest equation, there's some mother/daughter options already in the game, some sister/sister action and so on. While that may not be what people are pinning for, it is still incest.

just sayin.gif

Peace :)

Brannsar2

Oct 14, 2021
Compressed Version please

not on the op yet but was updated not long ago
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.24] [Blackthunder_vn]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

Feb 17, 2022
Has the dev verified when the remake of the early chapters translations were going to be done? In June of last year they said it was something they were working on but I just tried the latest update and had to quit out of frustration again... Or has it been redone and the dialog is just not very good?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 713 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes