4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
The latest info from his Discord
View attachment 2155817
Clodlet blew all questions regarding his circumstances, the project and any plans for the future. He claims he is in Russia, but his IP is registered in Bulgaria. Even on the True Bond Discord everyone feels he has completely abandoned the project and is now quietly enjoying the money.
I think BigIrishLug is right.

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
hmm, how I understood. its only as gallery with Blah Blah ... like a student work, for a scientific degree ...my opinion, the creator initially didn't intend to continue something ... test variant of "True bond"

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Eddemos

Mar 6, 2022
here is what the creator wrote : "I do have to say that True Bond is not going to be a game that appeals to everyone. The slow burn and the lack of any real knock your socks off style XXX content early on may put some people off and I do get that. However, I have found myself pretty invested in the story and I also really want to see more of Jessica if you know what I am saying!" the likelihood that it will finalize with part 5 of the novel is almost none, the project is dead

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
here is what the creator wrote : "I do have to say that True Bond is not going to be a game that appeals to everyone. The slow burn and the lack of any real knock your socks off style XXX content early on may put some people off and I do get that. However, I have found myself pretty invested in the story and I also really want to see more of Jessica if you know what I am saying!" the likelihood that it will finalize with part 5 of the novel is almost none, the project is dead
True. Not hoping for a return anytime soon, damn shame since the narrative is very appealing indeed. That said Jessica and her gradual slide into exibithionism and cheating on hubby with their adopted child is a major part of that appeal and i'm under the impression her model is far from customized or unique.

Meaning that making a decent spinoff/mod/knock-off on either Unity or Ren'Py would be far from difficult, imho.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I'm Ukrainian, but since Cloudlet is Russian, I now love Russia. Let's support him so he came back!
and where he wrote that he is Russian, Ukrainian or Belarusian, I read his posts in this game and the previous one and there is no such annotation on his part, these are our only guesses

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
So I've created an unofficial Ren'Py port of it. Sorry for the delay, but I lost my job weeks ago, and I've two kids, so my priority was to find a new job. Now that I did, I had time to finish the port.

So, the Ren'Py code is mostly done with a source-to-source compiler, I wrote that earlier, and it did a good job, so the manual work was minimal. I tried copy all the effects from the original game, but it was not so easy in Ren'Py, so there are might be some minor difference. All in all, the gameplay experience is almost the same.

Some important notes:
- Because of the engine change the game now run in 1080p.
- The black textbox was removed.
- I didn't made an Android port, but the code itself is designed to make one out of box.
- Feel free to create compressed version, or Mac and Android port. For Android, I've created two 720p video from the original file, so there is no need to transcode the original ones.
- Most of the original files are untouched and not compressed.
- If someone make an own version, please don't delete the About menu, because that's where I mentioned Cloudlet's contact details.

I don't have permament storage, so I cannot guarantee how long the file will remain available. If anyone has some free cloud data space and wants to help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So I've created an unofficial Ren'Py port of it. Sorry for the delay, but I lost my job weeks ago, and I've two kids, so my priority was to find a new job. Now that I did, I had time to finish the port.

So, the Ren'Py code is mostly done with a source-to-source compiler, I wrote that earlier, and it did a good job, so the manual work was minimal. I tried copy all the effects from the original game, but it was not so easy in Ren'Py, so there are might be some minor difference. All in all, the gameplay experience is almost the same.

Some important notes:
- Because of the engine change the game now run in 1080p.
- The black textbox was removed.
- I didn't made an Android port, but the code itself is designed to make one out of box.
- Feel free to create compressed version, or Mac and Android port. For Android, I've created two 720p video from the original file, so there is no need to transcode the original ones.
- Most of the original files are untouched and not compressed.
- If someone make an own version, please don't delete the About menu, because that's where I mentioned Cloudlet's contact details.

Pixeldrain

I don't have permament storage, so I cannot guarantee how long the file will remain available. If anyone has some free cloud data space and wants to help me with this, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you, badsantagirl, I am downloading as I type. Is there new content? Will you be taking over? I flash you my frilly panties in love and appreciation. I hope you will take this game on. Not trying to rush you or anything but can you give us an idea as to when you might be out with new content? Curious minds are dying to know.

Reactions: Sander87

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you, badsantagirl, I am downloading as I type. Is there new content? Will you be taking over? I flash you my frilly panties in love and appreciation. I hope you will take this game on. Not trying to rush you or anything but can you give us an idea as to when you might be out with new content? Curious minds are dying to know.
No, this is just a simple port, with the same content. From Ren'Py, it is easier to create Mac and Android version.

I won't add any new content, but if the original game continues, I may continue porting the new content.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes