4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, well thanks anyway, but as I see it the game still is listed as "Abandoned" and we still need a "HERO" to pick up this game/story. Come on, somebody pick up this game, it's too good of a story to just let it die. God, I wish I had the brains and talent to be a dev, I would do it in a heartbeat.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
brains and talent to be a dev
Bro you talk like Cloudlet is a software engineer working for JPL.

Get Daz3D, a decent computer (that is not affected by climate change), learn very basic python, and few hours of your time each week and soon you can be better than him for sure.

If you want proof look at some of the submissions on the fan-art forum. The guys over there doesnt have any insentive to put time to learnign rendering and stuff, but a lot of the renders look as good as Cloudlet's.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Bro you talk like Cloudlet is a software engineer working for JPL.

Get Daz3D, a decent computer (that is not affected by climate change), learn very basic python, and few hours of your time each week and soon you can be better than him for sure.

If you want proof look at some of the submissions on the fan-art forum. The guys over there doesnt have any insentive to put time to learnign rendering and stuff, but a lot of the renders look as good as Cloudlet's.
To be clear, I was just, generally speaking, many devs, not all of them, are just pure geniuses with what they can do with a computer and developing a story. I admire that, just like I would admire almost anything I can't do. There are devs out there who, to me are equivalent to being Gods in the way they can create. I am entitled to my opinion.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
To be clear, I was just, generally speaking, many devs, not all of them, are just pure geniuses with what they can do with a computer and developing a story. I admire that, just like I would admire almost anything I can't do. There are devs out there who, to me are equivalent to being Gods in the way they can create. I am entitled to my opinion.
Obviously it's not easy to become a talented game developer, but if you feel motivated and have the skills of perseverance I think there's a good chance of success.
Each of us is a god in what he does if he has used the aforementioned adjectives for his realization.
Obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, we are also here to discuss and compare notes.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
So I've created an unofficial Ren'Py port of it. Sorry for the delay, but I lost my job weeks ago, and I've two kids, so my priority was to find a new job. Now that I did, I had time to finish the port.

So, the Ren'Py code is mostly done with a source-to-source compiler, I wrote that earlier, and it did a good job, so the manual work was minimal. I tried copy all the effects from the original game, but it was not so easy in Ren'Py, so there are might be some minor difference. All in all, the gameplay experience is almost the same.

Some important notes:
- Because of the engine change the game now run in 1080p.
- The black textbox was removed.
- I didn't made an Android port, but the code itself is designed to make one out of box.
- Feel free to create compressed version, or Mac and Android port. For Android, I've created two 720p video from the original file, so there is no need to transcode the original ones.
- Most of the original files are untouched and not compressed.
- If someone make an own version, please don't delete the About menu, because that's where I mentioned Cloudlet's contact details.

Pixeldrain

I don't have permament storage, so I cannot guarantee how long the file will remain available. If anyone has some free cloud data space and wants to help me with this, I'd appreciate it.
Hello. Please answer me! I change the text in the script.rpy, but it doesn't change in the game, why?

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Its very far from genius. Recycled plots characters and interactions, shallow character development which leads to abandoned games because they don't know how to write the endings or buildup to the endings, or they were just trying to make a quick buck since its so easy to do this same flowchart over and over and get a few hundred patrons. As far as renders go....well there's many people who make better renders than most the game devs out there but they don't make a game themselves rather they just upload their work to pixiv or w/e. So many ppl out there I wish would make a game lol.

Reactions: aurora0 and Walka

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I don't know. What did you change, or do you want to change?
I change the text of the dialogue, but it does not change in the game. I check the script.rpy there are changes in it, but there are no changes in the game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes