4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
I change the text of the dialogue, but it does not change in the game. I check the script.rpy there are changes in it, but there are no changes in the game.
I see. So you can change the "what_" types of every character. If you want to change or delete the outline, than it is in the screen.rpy file, in the "style say_dialogue:" section.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I see. So you can change the "what_" types of every character. If you want to change or delete the outline, than it is in the screen.rpy file, in the "style say_dialogue:" section.
Why character? Simply conversation between characters!
For example one says - "Hello"
The second replies - "Good evening"
"Hello" need to change to "Hi"
The different games Ren'Py dialogues in different files scripts! In this game, the dialogs are in a file script.rpy
Text, conversation, words, communication. Changing the words in the script.rpy, but there are no changes in the game, in the dialogues of the heroes...

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Damn, I really liked this one, too bad it never got to the juicy part before getting abandoned.

After reading through the thread, wouldn't it be a good idea to start a new thread to seperate this game from a potential remake? I find this thread to be very cluttered and hard to follow, genuinely interested in seeing a game like this succeed and get completed

Last edited:

badsantagirl

Apr 22, 2018
Why character? Simply conversation between characters!
For example one says - "Hello"
The second replies - "Good evening"
"Hello" need to change to "Hi"
The different games Ren'Py dialogues in different files scripts! In this game, the dialogs are in a file script.rpy
Text, conversation, words, communication. Changing the words in the script.rpy, but there are no changes in the game, in the dialogues of the heroes...
Maybe you need to delete the rpyc files, for the recompile. But you are in the right place, that's the file where the texts are. I can change it, and it works.

Reactions: Dufy

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi guys and girls love this game in unity . But it is far better in Re/ply It has been remade by Badsantagirl 1-4 I found out if you press V it is self-Vocing and it works on must Re/ply game Please try it see what you think

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoThZ01T
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes