4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
All we know is, the dev is a russian. Due to war and stuff, he tried to move away to a safer place. and his pc is shit. He dismantled it and last he said, he was moving away and he bought new specs and would fix the pc and get back to work soon after he finds himself at his safe place. That's all.
That fucking sick and absolutely useless war... And for what... So russia could collapse again and have 1300km(Finland) more border with Nato ? Well played Putin. What a fucking moron.

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
All we know is, the dev is a russian. Due to war and stuff, he tried to move away to a safer place. and his pc is shit. He dismantled it and last he said, he was moving away and he bought new specs and would fix the pc and get back to work soon after he finds himself at his safe place. That's all.
Where exactly did you get any of this from? The dev never mentioned any of these things on his discord, patreon or subscribestar.

In fact, these are the last messages he posted on discord. He literally laughed at the idea that people are worried that the war affected him.
1212.png

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
Where exactly did you get any of this from? The dev never mentioned any of these things on his discord, patreon or subscribestar.

In fact, these are the last messages he posted on discord. He literally laughed at the idea that people are worried that the war affected him.
View attachment 2321352
Some update Announcement post he made in Discord around January-February 2022. Don't know if they're still there. And a few others who talked with dev during the time he was online apparently.

Edit: Just checked it up. I couldn't find those posts either. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

View attachment 2321352
Am I missing something, or is he mocking this community for being concerned for him?

• Haha
Reactions: Astral Aeon

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I'm confused... do you mean he is Russian or you meant to say he his Ukrainian. Because Russia is not being invaded and attacked by Ukraine so their should be no reason for him to move away to a safer place.

Also you said he is trying to move away and his PC is shit, and that he bought a new specs (???).....soooo he purchased new spec while trying to move away to a safer place and fins a place to live? Dude you are all over the place!!!!!

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm confused... do you mean he is Russian or you meant to say he his Ukrainian. Because Russia is not being invaded and attacked by Ukraine so their should be no reason for him to move away to a safer place.
...You must not keep up with the news at all. Assuming the dev is a male who's anywhere between the ages of like 10 to 95, he'd have fled the country to avoid Putin's draft.

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018

Also you said he is trying to move away and his PC is shit, and that he bought a new specs (???).....soooo he purchased new spec while trying to move away to a safer place and fins a place to live? Dude you are all over the place!!!!!
Escape from being drafted into the Military. Not every country is liberal and have the same rules that you know per se. And maybe he purchased the specs before the War dawned perhaps? (As if I have his billing dates).

It's funny how people are always on the pursue of falsification of any known information that is shared. I merely shared a piece of common knowledge that I came across which "I" believe it to be true. Take it or leave it with a pinch of salt. No one is forcing anyone. **Sigh** You do you. You're entitled to your beliefs. Peace.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes