4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I just hate when a dev drops good game and dissapears forever
Reminds me of a fantasy novel I almost wrote lol, After I did a few A4 size pages, everyone who read it said I should continue, cause it was interesting read they said. Perhaps the same reason people give up on games is the same reason I gave up on writing lol Which was real life stuff happened and didn't have time to finish it, then when I did have time I just got bored and didn't want to finish it, and just move onto new things.

Edit- EPIC Fantasy Fairy Tale- I thought it might be interesting to note a brief summary of what I wrote a long time ago- It was basically an adventure, fantasy , romance, horror- The main protagonist was a medieval young man, dressed up in villiage clothing but battle outfit with leather and he is very proficient with different weapons, he works for the king and has knight outfit when hes on the job, the main female protagonist is his girlfriend who is also the princess of a kingdom, and they see each other in secret. One night he finds this ancient weapon in the form of katana and it was hidden in some cave deep in stone, he pulls the sword out and unleashes an ultimate evil that cannot be killed in the form of a humanoid demon with wings, the sword was the key to it's prison, main protagonist broke it free, he took it to his friend who is the son of the villiage elder, but had to put the sword back because of this village elder found out and told him the secrets of why it was burried deep within the cave, so he went to put it back but in doing so opened a portal into space and time that transported him further into the past, where the demon reigned supreme and caused the destruction of ancient cities and creatures in its wake.

In a nut shell-
At the time of transportation the beautiful blonde princess ran after him and was caught in the warp, the sword has the ability to leap through time past present and future, the sword also alive and can speak to the main protagonist and forms relationship bonds with him and the princess, he is tasked to fight and stop the demon Javna by any means necessary of his world is doomed in the future. As he sees his world burn down through the power of the sword's warping ability, he warps back to the history event with the princess and they both enbark on an adventure gaining strength along the way in the form of creatures, friends, ancient civilizations, and while they doing that the demon is creating armies with his powers and making all the world leaders bow to his might and serve him with lies, when his true goal is total world destruction, then move from planet to planet time and space to destroy more worlds in both time and parallel his thirst is unquenchable, his power is undeniable, and is immortal nothing can kill it.
-----

ok so it was a work in progress - I wasn't going to write it exactly like this, I was going to add extra stuff such as princess gaining abilities of magic, whist the sword katana teaches the main character how to use skills with it, like fire, ice, lightning, slashes, teleportation, invisibility, The princess gains a female fairy friend that helps and protects her and also teaches her how to use magic's of the ancients that are climate changing strength. Oh and a little girl joins them on adventure because her parents were killed by Javna, oh and to show the scale of Javna's power he serves an entity that devours time and space, and Javna was trying to summon it into existence, but was stopped a long time ago by some legendary warriors using that sword to seal Javna in a cage.

I was going to unleash Omni the creature that is a being even far above Javna. Javna who is actually an unstoppable diety. Omni is the reason black holes exist in the universe, and is an entity that is neither good nor evil but it's purpose in existence is to wipe out solar systems with black holes. It was all supposed to be some epic fairy tale fantasy horror mix with romance, horror, action, and drama even sci-fi ok now you can all laugh lol

Last edited:

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played Chapter 1 Part 4 till the end.
Very good game, highly recommended.

1. The story is really engaging: a boy gets adopted by a sexy MILF (and her husband).
She tries to connect and bond with him by enticing him sexually.
He gets the idea and takes advantage of it.
The story progresses slowly but steadily, it's always captivating and there is no dull moment.
Once I started the game I almost couldn't stop playing it and finished it in two sessions (evenings).
There is a small problem in the beginning where the story is told from the point of view of the mother.
Later the story adds the boy's point of view. The transition might feels a bit "unnatural" at first, but it
quickly settles into a 2 point of view story.
At the end of the Part 4 of Chapter 1 the boy is supposed to go to a new school.
Presumably he will find new love interests there.

2. The adoptive mom is hot, not goddess level but hot in a "realistic" way, which is good.

3. The renders are very good.

This game has a lot of potential, it's definitely a 5 star game.

Its biggest strength is the rich, captivating, slowly developing story of the mother-son mutual seduction.
Very few games offer this, one example being "No More Money".

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Played Chapter 1 Part 4 till the end.
Very good game, highly recommended.

1. The story is really engaging: a boy gets adopted by a sexy MILF (and her husband).
She tries to connect and bond with him by enticing him sexually.
He gets the idea and takes advantage of it.
The story progresses slowly but steadily, it's always captivating and there is no dull moment.
Once I started the game I almost couldn't stop playing it and finished it in two sessions (evenings).
There is a small problem in the beginning where the story is told from the point of view of the mother.
Later the story adds the boy's point of view. The transition might feels a bit "unnatural" at first, but it
quickly settles into a 2 point of view story.
At the end of the Part 4 of Chapter 1 the boy is supposed to go to a new school.
Presumably he will find new love interests there.

2. The adoptive mom is hot, not goddess level but hot in a "realistic" way, which is good.

3. The renders are very good.

This game has a lot of potential, it's definitely a 5 star game.

Its biggest strength is the rich, captivating, slowly developing story of the mother-son mutual seduction.
Very few games offer this, one example being "No More Money".
Aaaaand that's why we are, collectively, so sad to see this die :(

Nov 6, 2018
Reminds me of a fantasy novel I almost wrote lol, After I did a few A4 size pages, everyone who read it said I should continue, cause it was interesting read they said. Perhaps the same reason people give up on games is the same reason I gave up on writing lol Which was real life stuff happened and didn't have time to finish it, then when I did have time I just got bored and didn't want to finish it, and just move onto new things.

Edit- EPIC Fantasy Fairy Tale- I thought it might be interesting to note a brief summary of what I wrote a long time ago- It was basically an adventure, fantasy , romance, horror- The main protagonist was a medieval young man, dressed up in villiage clothing but battle outfit with leather and he is very proficient with different weapons, he works for the king and has knight outfit when hes on the job, the main female protagonist is his girlfriend who is also the princess of a kingdom, and they see each other in secret. One night he finds this ancient weapon in the form of katana and it was hidden in some cave deep in stone, he pulls the sword out and unleashes an ultimate evil that cannot be killed in the form of a humanoid demon with wings, the sword was the key to it's prison, main protagonist broke it free, he took it to his friend who is the son of the villiage elder, but had to put the sword back because of this village elder found out and told him the secrets of why it was burried deep within the cave, so he went to put it back but in doing so opened a portal into space and time that transported him further into the past, where the demon reigned supreme and caused the destruction of ancient cities and creatures in its wake.

In a nut shell-
At the time of transportation the beautiful blonde princess ran after him and was caught in the warp, the sword has the ability to leap through time past present and future, the sword also alive and can speak to the main protagonist and forms relationship bonds with him and the princess, he is tasked to fight and stop the demon Javna by any means necessary of his world is doomed in the future. As he sees his world burn down through the power of the sword's warping ability, he warps back to the history event with the princess and they both enbark on an adventure gaining strength along the way in the form of creatures, friends, ancient civilizations, and while they doing that the demon is creating armies with his powers and making all the world leaders bow to his might and serve him with lies, when his true goal is total world destruction, then move from planet to planet time and space to destroy more worlds in both time and parallel his thirst is unquenchable, his power is undeniable, and is immortal nothing can kill it.
-----

ok so it was a work in progress - I wasn't going to write it exactly like this, I was going to add extra stuff such as princess gaining abilities of magic, whist the sword katana teaches the main character how to use skills with it, like fire, ice, lightning, slashes, teleportation, invisibility, The princess gains a female fairy friend that helps and protects her and also teaches her how to use magic's of the ancients that are climate changing strength. Oh and a little girl joins them on adventure because her parents were killed by Javna, oh and to show the scale of Javna's power he serves an entity that devours time and space, and Javna was trying to summon it into existence, but was stopped a long time ago by some legendary warriors using that sword to seal Javna in a cage.

I was going to unleash Omni the creature that is a being even far above Javna. Javna who is actually an unstoppable diety. Omni is the reason black holes exist in the universe, and is an entity that is neither good nor evil but it's purpose in existence is to wipe out solar systems with black holes. It was all supposed to be some epic fairy tale fantasy horror mix with romance, horror, action, and drama even sci-fi ok now you can all laugh lol
Sorry but it's a mid story man there a shit ton of novels with a story like this out there

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes