4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lads, lads, laaads...why all that negativity...a bit of fate in the dev, please!

he is working his frozen ass off to put an update asap...and let me tell ya, it is far from an easy job.
or arent you aware of the polar vortex and this frosty winter?

it is not up to the dev anymore, it is up to those damn climate changes!

he just managed to cool down his equipment after the unforeseen heat wave during the last summer, and now he has to warm it up and fight freezing...damned cycles of unbearable conditions!

by pledging him we can only hope that he can earn enough to finally leave this unstable planet, and set up his workstation in more solid conditions on mars...and that is when the proper developing will start and a new updates will be faster than lighting speed:WeSmart:
#clovnletforever

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
lads, lads, laaads...why all that negativity...a bit of fate in the dev, please!

he is working his frozen ass off to put an update asap...and let me tell ya, it is far from an easy job.
or arent you aware of the polar vortex and this frosty winter?

it is not up to the dev anymore, it is up to those damn climate changes!

he just managed to cool down his equipment after the unforeseen heat wave during the last summer, and now he has to warm it up and fight freezing...damned cycles of unbearable conditions!

by pledging him we can only hope that he can earn enough to finally leave this unstable planet, and set up his workstation in more solid conditions on mars...and that is when the proper developing will start and a new updates will be faster than lighting speed:WeSmart:
#clovnletforever
Just hope he takes Oz with him on Mars so that we'll no longer have to bear his stupid white knighting. They would be free to dance all night.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Just hope he takes Oz with him on Mars so that we'll no longer have to bear his stupid white knighting. They would be free to dance all night.
I agree, even if lately there's a wave of critics bigger than usual and at the same time the "moderators" aren't fighting for the dev as usual as well. Looks like the situation is getting too difficult to defend...even for them.

Reactions: JoThZ01T and Kakato

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
If you check the F95 server on discord and click on the release channel, you'll see that there are games, which get updated every 1-2 months, and there's always a couple of changes in the changelog. Without considering Cloud's last post (which was written in a typical icstor's style in my opinion), it's clear he doesn't care about this project anymore. He get some more visibility, some new funds and now is dragging things as far as he can. I hope to be wrong, but I'm also pretty sure this new update won't have a good amount of content compared to the time it required.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
If you check the F95 server on discord and click on the release channel, you'll see that there are games, which get updated every 1-2 months, and there's always a couple of changes in the changelog. Without considering Cloud's last post (which was written in a typical icstor's style in my opinion), it's clear he doesn't care about this project anymore. He get some more visibility, some new funds and now is dragging things as far as he can. I hope to be wrong, but I'm also pretty sure this new update won't have a good amount of content compared to the time it required.
Well, there's a detail that was said that if it's true it might explain the delay!
Someone said somewhere that he's a college student!
In my country, January and February are exam season, so maybe that could explain his delay!
But I run the risk of being naive with this statement...

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Well, there's a detail that was said that if it's true it might explain the delay!
In my country, January and February are exam season, so maybe that could explain his delay!
Bro I didn't know you were also making this game's content. Where can I find it?

Reactions: Terminatorgames

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
In Europe there are 3 main exam sessions: January/February, March/April, November.
You might be right, but considering this aspect, he was supposed to release the update last year (Nov/Dec), so if he was busy before due the exam, now he's not and if he has exams during the Jan session, it means he was free during Nov/Dec.
However he might have other issues: the most annoying thing is the lack communication and the philosophy he adopted in the last post.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes