4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
So when he eventually abandoneds this game shouldn’t Patreon make him refund all his supporter, as he has produced anything
I know he says that you are supporting him and not the game, but without him creating anything surely he has to pay them back otherwise it’s just like he is getting benefits

Reactions: JoThZ01T and FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
So when he eventually abandoneds this game shouldn’t Patreon make him refund all his supporter, as he has produced anything
I know he says that you are supporting him and not the game, but without him creating anything surely he has to pay them back otherwise it’s just like he is getting benefits
I might be wrong, but when I subscribed to his patreon page, I think there was 1 new weekly image for my tier. Yesterday I checked again and I didn't find it. I'm ready to take back what I've just said, but after his last post, he might have changed the tiers' benefits in order to support his theories.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Read some previous posts and you will be able to perceive that more than dead is putrefaction, it will hardly be resumed.
I know what you are writing, and I check this thread sometimes, I don't want to wait any longer for dev to release something if it gets released.

jackie wong

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah nah I‘ll report the dev on patreon if he ain’t releasing anything this month. Because what they can hold him accountable for is false advertisement. One of the benefits of his different patreon tiers is the voting power for an Image of the Month which we have never ever seen. He is also advertising work in progress pictures on his Discord channel which you get access to by becoming a higher tier patreon. There was NOTHING posted there in the last months. Cases like these will be dealt with pretty fast on patreon because they know that half the devs that do adult games on there are scammers anyway. They are happy if there are less of them on the platform.
guess they will just create another account or game and keep on milking from us

Reactions: Ron and JoThZ01T

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
We seriously need to forget about this guy or girl, clearly the game will NEVER come out or no idea how to finish it, it’s is hard to accept it, because this game has graphics like no other we have waited for long time without any consequences

• Haha

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
2/3 of the update is coding, preparations for new events, jobs, mechanics.
New versions will be coming out on a more scheduled basis. Roughly every two weeks on the 1st and the 15th of every month.
Sounds familiar from his previous game :) :) :)
:unsure::unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

*//

Jan 17, 2018
2/3 of the update is coding, preparations for new events, jobs, mechanics.
New versions will be coming out on a more scheduled basis. Roughly every two weeks on the 1st and the 15th of every month.
Sounds familiar from his previous game :) :) :)
:unsure::unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:
How long do you think the update will be or the game will be abandoned?

• Haha
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes