4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

ezequiel02

Oct 25, 2018
The worst in my opinion is that he just need to communicate. Simple as that.
Stay close with the people that supports him. If he just put a message on discord saying something like "I'm alive, working and still needs 2 weeks" or something like that, we would know something but this stupid silence it makes no sense. So unprofessional.

We all get that the game is free but with just simple changes the proyect could be one of the big ones. It has so much potential that pisses me off.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The worst in my opinion is that he just need to communicate. Simple as that.
Stay close with the people that supports him. If he just put a message on discord saying something like "I'm alive, working and still needs 2 weeks" or something like that, we would know something but this stupid silence it makes no sense. So unprofessional.

We all get that the game is free but with just simple changes the proyect could be one of the big ones. It has so much potential that pisses me off.
Well, he already sent his patrons to fuck off!
They must like being fucked in the ass!

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
looks promising i will try it , i hope the developer will compress he's game.

Edit

Last edited:
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The main thing is that the developer himself does not delay the development and release of the game.
You haven't read a single line of the thread.
THIS GAME IS WITHOUT HOPE, except that a miracle does not happen.
I hope, due to my bad English, it is clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoThZ01T

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Sad final to a promising game with an excelent story and an amazing art. Yesterday I discovered "QPrey:Escape from the lake thing", it reminds me True Bond in many ways but its not the same thing cause QPrey has other direction and its clear that it not search for to be a damn fuck cool fap game like True bond. I only hope some hero recover this story and art and make the game that all of us (and our dicks) demand and deserve.
"I will still keep developing, the game will still be released and you will still be able to play it."

You can come with facepalm and laughter, but I want to have faith and I hope others here do too.
This game doesn't deserve that.

ezequiel02

Oct 25, 2018
The game is not abandoned, dev will eventualy post the update.
The real issue here is whether he's going to take the pressure he puts on himself. And thats the only explanation i found about the silence.

If all the future updates will be like this one, yeah it will get abandoned because it will be too much to tolerate

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes