4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It better be one hell of an update
If anything its gonna be a similar size update to last as it looks like the dev is struggling to make content, but it's never a good sign when devs suddenly go silent... in many cases it means abandonment but the dev won't bother to say anything so they can collect free cash for as long as possible, i have seen it happen many times.

luissegovia1

Sep 15, 2017
I really want to see this game have and end I'm just going to say this if this person does not want to finish his game can someone else do it.

so many people want and update on this game so there must be one person out there that can do this for all of us fans of this game. some one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
"I will still keep developing, the game will still be released and you will still be able to play it."

You can come with facepalm and laughter, but I want to have faith and I hope others here do too.
This game doesn't deserve that.
Im not gonna laught or blame you but if this finally come true, my dick will be already prepare for action

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
If anything its gonna be a similar size update to last as it looks like the dev is struggling to make content, but it's never a good sign when devs suddenly go silent... in many cases it means abandonment but the dev won't bother to say anything so they can collect free cash for as long as possible, i have seen it happen many times.
If it is the same size and content then that will be this game done, everyone will lose interest and move on to another game and then this game will get abandoned

• Haha

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Fellow brothers (and sisters if there are any here), I am glad to see that this devs patreon is under review. I was once a fan of this game but after reading the devs note about donatations supporting him and not the game, I've never wanted a dev to fail more than this egotistical dev. While I do like the game itself, I cannot stand for a dev that scams patrons of their hard earned money. Hope this guy loses everything.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Fellow brothers (and sisters if there are any here), I am glad to see that this devs patreon is under review. I was once a fan of this game but after reading the devs note about donatations supporting him and not the game, I've never wanted a dev to fail more than this egotistical dev. While I do like the game itself, I cannot stand for a dev that scams patrons of their hard earned money. Hope this guy loses everything.
Do we know yet what it was flagged for? I've been seeing a trend of this lately and I'm curious about what Patreon deems reviewable. Is it aspects of the game itself or just dev practices?

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes