4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Do we know yet what it was flagged for? I've been seeing a trend of this lately and I'm curious about what Patreon deems reviewable. Is it aspects of the game itself or just dev practices?
Shota and incest.
Step family is still considered incest by patreon.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
We all know Patreon sucks ass, with their hypocrite rules, but he’s also on subscribestar who don’t censor this, yet.
So can’t he just tell ya to move over there while he closes this acct but keep making the game?
Well, he definitely can. If he's going to do it is another thing.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Do we know yet what it was flagged for? I've been seeing a trend of this lately and I'm curious about what Patreon deems reviewable. Is it aspects of the game itself or just dev practices?
The shota thing might be one of the answers, but based on the comments on his patreon's page, I think he has been reported because he took the money without giving back the related benefits. Between the various feedback there were weekly/monthly exclusives images, regular polls, ... and nobody saw anything of that, so basically he was committing some sort of fraud.

Testedtest1

Aug 2, 2020
The game is not abandoned, dev will eventualy post the update.
The real issue here is whether he's going to take the pressure he puts on himself. And thats the only explanation i found about the silence.

If all the future updates will be like this one, yeah it will get abandoned because it will be too much to tolerate
"pressure he puts on himself", do you really think he does that in any sense? That is why we are talking about it here at the moment. Because he dont do that lol.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The shota thing might be one of the answers, but based on the comments on his patreon's page, I think he has been reported because he took the money without giving back the related benefits. Between the various feedback there were weekly/monthly exclusives images, regular polls, ... and nobody saw anything of that, so basically he was committing some sort of fraud.
That makes sense. Even if he did get reported originally for fraud, once the Patreon reviewers open the hood and get a glimpse of some of the sus images, they are definitely going to :WutFace:

Reactions: JoThZ01T and FMag

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
I don't know about you, but I think he got it back for what he did to his patrons, he just milked them, it serves him right, you can't cheat on those who are loyal to you, it all comes back.

• Haha

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
"pressure he puts on himself", do you really think he does that in any sense? That is why we are talking about it here at the moment. Because he dont do that lol.
It's impossible to read someone's intrinsic motivations over the internet. For all we know he's freaking out over the fact that his game isn't delivering. Rather than focus on the devs motivations let's just focus on the fact that there seems to be an overwhelming amount of devs in this market that fizzle out in the first year of development. I think that has more to do with the fact that most people don't realize getting into this industry how much work it takes to produce quality updates every month.

Rofl why is patreon always kink shaming?

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Disappointing, really. I defended him for a bit, but it’s pretty obvious at this point that he’s not cut out to be a public game maker. I mean, it was hopeful for a few months there when he was posting updates, but to not be able to put up anything, even take 2 seconds to put up a “game is delayed” post or pause his patrons during his long absence is damning. The dev is either in denial that what he’s built is a scam (I’m not of the opinion that devs go into game making to scam; I think it’s more likely that some devs give in to greed when they see how easy it is to keep patrons on the hook) or he’s in a vulnerable mental state unequipped to handle pressure. Either way, it’s a letdown because this game had incredible potential.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Disappointing, really. I defended him for a bit, but it’s pretty obvious at this point that he’s not cut out to be a public game maker. I mean, it was hopeful for a few months there when he was posting updates, but to not be able to put up anything, even take 2 seconds to put up a “game is delayed” post or pause his patrons during his long absence is damning. The dev is either in denial that what he’s built is a scam (I’m not of the opinion that devs go into game making to scam; I think it’s more likely that some devs give in to greed when they see how easy it is to keep patrons on the hook) or he’s in a vulnerable mental state unequipped to handle pressure. Either way, it’s a letdown because this game had incredible potential.
I can continue main plot of this game, i`m something of a writer myself (Norman vibe). But i`m newbie in DAZ and if somebody from this chat can help me, we сould continue story and even finish True Bond

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I agree up to a certain point, because it is now becoming a custom to publish more or less good games and then with occasional and unthinkable updates or end up in stalemate with the sole purpose of extorting money from supporters.
It makes no sense to follow these projects and even less to feel sorry, if anything, if we want to change something, fight these phenomena.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I can continue main plot of this game, i`m something of a writer myself (Norman vibe). But i`m newbie in DAZ and if somebody from this chat can help me, we сould continue story and even finish True Bond
terminatorgames you are our last hope, continue the game please :ROFLMAO:
Yes, for what little I've seen of his publications, I think he could do even better.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes