4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
More news....
CloudletAujourd’hui à 08:45
Still here, still not sleeping! Damn this shit takes long!

FScott57Aujourd’hui à 08:59
Just out of curiosity what’s left to do?

CloudletAujourd’hui à 09:03
couple of renders. The thing is: daz just keeps returning blank renders most of the time. And after 8th attempt on one of them my power supply got really loud for some reason and keeps being loud as fuck. I think it's dying, it's actually 10 or 11 years old so I'm not blaming it.
ok, one of them started, that's a good sign. And suddenly power supply got quiet again. dafuq

Reactions: cerebotio2

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
More news....
CloudletAujourd’hui à 08:45
Still here, still not sleeping! Damn this shit takes long!

FScott57Aujourd’hui à 08:59
Just out of curiosity what’s left to do?

CloudletAujourd’hui à 09:03
couple of renders. The thing is: daz just keeps returning blank renders most of the time. And after 8th attempt on one of them my power supply got really loud for some reason and keeps being loud as fuck. I think it's dying, it's actually 10 or 11 years old so I'm not blaming it.
ok, one of them started, that's a good sign. And suddenly power supply got quiet again. dafuq
tomorrow never dies, the circle is not round:lepew:

Jacksam422

Jun 7, 2019
And also.. can we get this game in the MC's perspective in future updates ??

I don't just want to see the story.. I want to be in the story and play from the MC's point of view(pov). I hope to see that in future updates.

Nr99

Jun 26, 2017
I really like this game only thing I wish for is that you have choices. The animations/renders and sound was spot on.

Reactions: cerebotio2
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes