4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
I am happy for the update of the game but ngl I was expecting at least a butt crack scene after what had happened in the kitchen from the last version. And are all updates gonna have a part 1 and part 2? Because if so then we have a LONG ways to go before we'll start seeing some actual content.

EDIT: And the pick of Jessica doing yoga from the patreon posts wasn't in the update either.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Better get used to it until he gets a better PC or at least a better GPU.
His 1060 is simply not fast enough :(
Look, i can't speak for the dev, but if i released a game that got me $600 per month on the first release (atleast i think it's his first game/release) i would invest in better equipment, even with the over inflated prices is a good investment, if you keep the same pace with bad equipment people will get pissed and will stop subbing and you just threw your chance away.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
Look, i can't speak for the dev, but if i released a game that got me $600 per month on the first release (atleast i think it's his first game/release) i would invest in better equipment, even with the over inflated prices is a good investment, if you keep the same pace with bad equipment people will get pissed and will stop subbing and you just threw your chance away.
bro like u said with inflation 600 sadly wont get you much of an upgrade from a 1060.. plus u never know what his everyday consists of but i def know what u mean it should be a high priority

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Linux version opens but when starting a new game it has this weird black placeholder image. Loading saves doesn't work either so I deleted them. The previous version worked fine, not sure what happened in latest update.. :/
2021_05_26-013114.png

May 14, 2021
Thank U for not ''prolonging'' game 5 years.
I don't like games that you play 1 month and then wait for 3 or 4 months on updates , while forgetting what u have been played or story plot and concept.

Also making too many characters is toxic shit.
Family of 4 and couple friends is ok. Maximum of 6 or 7 is perfect to me.
Btw , nice graphic.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes