4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
a 1080ti will cut your render time in half and more from a 1060, and they are "cheap".
No... there are no cheap GPUs atm.
A 1080ti costs at least 1100$ on Newegg.

And I also have the feeling that some people lost perspective when it comes to developers and their working speed, especially when it comes to the ones doing that while still working full time to support their life.
I can more than understand that the Dev of this game can only release small updates for now with his hardware and the fact that he is only working part time on the game.

If he ever gets a new computer and starts working full time and he still only is able to release small updates (or even gets slower *cough* AWAM *cough*) than that is the moment I would lose hope for the game.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
The initial release got me really excited, but if it's going to take seven weeks to release updates this small we'll need someone to invent cryostasis if we want to see the end of this game.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
For me, this game is pretty much perfect. Love the characters, the way the models look, the setup (meaning the relations between them) the way the plot unfolds and themes that are developing, the pacing of the story, the attention to detailed dialogue and internal monologues.

To be fair, of course I also would like to play a complete new chapter every week, who wouldn't? But I get that there are limiting factors in developing a game, especially when it's a one person project.

So I just want to encourage the dev to follow his vision for this game and to try to complete it in the best way he or she is able to do. Don't be discouraged by some of the comments about the latest update! I get why a lot of people might be disappointed with it but please know that there are some like me who love pretty much everything about this game!

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
There was like no content in that update.. the fuck?
Depends on what you mean by content. If you mean sex scenes, then no there is no content. If you mean story development, then yes there is. Don't want to say that one expectation is better than the other, just want to express that for some, like me, this was a good update.

Reactions: Draverik

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Depends on what you mean by content. If you mean sex scenes, then no there is no content. If you mean story development, then yes there is. Don't want to say that one expectation is better than the other, just want to express that for some, like me, this was a good update.
Rubbish the story development was superficial at best. Shes classic ditzy milf character, oh i wonder why he changes when he see's my huge fucking honking tits and oh of course him having my panty's has nothing to do with it either hmm i wonder, other huge developments oh i adore and love this boy i just adopted oh gee wizz my husband is always working or a jerk oh boy. Whats that going to develop into?
Lonely gravity defying milf seeks solace in horse cocked manlet adopted pseudo shota son because this will also emotionally heal him.
I get you wanting to defend games you like but be honest and say the anticipation for what this game could be is whats got you defensive but come on there aint much to defend and with this devs track record its hard to defend.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Plus i have to add how is she head over heals crazy motherly with a pervy 19 year old baby man with the personality of a lump of wood. Is him existing and the milfs barren womb or her husbands lazy swimmers the only prerequisites for her intense love and adoration?

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Rubbish the story development was superficial at best. Shes classic ditzy milf character, oh i wonder why he changes when he see's my huge fucking honking tits and oh of course him having my panty's has nothing to do with it either hmm i wonder, other huge developments oh i adore and love this boy i just adopted oh gee wizz my husband is always working or a jerk oh boy. Whats that going to develop into?
Lonely gravity defying milf seeks solace in horse cocked manlet adopted pseudo shota son because this will also emotionally heal him.
I get you wanting to defend games you like but be honest and say the anticipation for what this game could be is whats got you defensive but come on there aint much to defend and with this devs track record its hard to defend.
What I like is the adoption angle to the relationship, haven't seen it that often or at least not this well done. Of course the story probably won't be revolutionary in terms of it's ideas, but I like the comparably grounded and dare I say "realistic" approach. Also I know the dev from this game only and so far, I'd say he delivered. No idea what kind of track record he has.

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Interesting !
Been through the story a few times, and yes the artwork is not realistic.
But most of the story is in the dialogue with some timely support from the art.
(I hope that I was not the only one who notice that pile of sandwiches slowly getting higher and higher
while reading the dialogue)
I not sure if this was intended, but this game looks very close to a Shakespearean comic farce,
A comedy of errors.
I am enjoying this game and am looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Reactions: BABaracus
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes