4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Hi there! New version is out.
~120 renders, continuation of the story, setting up for a fun time to come!
I hope you enjoy it and be safe out there!

Download links:

Dec 22, 2018
Mac version not playable. It is not executable which I did but still not working, I get the error message that something is damaged.

flapflak

Aug 1, 2019
Better get used to it until he gets a better PC or at least a better GPU.
His 1060 is simply not fast enough :(
After playing the update I came here to say exactly this. At this rate this game will limp along for a couple of years and then either be seriously abbreviated or abandoned.

The content to time ratio is not sustainable, he should either upgrade his equipment or just be honest with his supporters about the pace and move updates to every six months so they can adjust their support levels accordingly. Getting less than 5 minutes of gameplay every month or so is just going to piss people off.

Nov 21, 2019
from hero to zero. now it's gulag scam production #45562. the endless panties monologues are kinda stupid. i have no hopes for this game anymore after playing the update. sometimes the audience is fine with a dumb story intro, because of patreon terms and devs are to lazy to rewrite a "patch", but making the whole story about it, is just terrible. in this case, the culture or intellectual difference between dev story and player is to high. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes