4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Jul 28, 2017
Just played, and Im torn, on one hand it looks like a great story, good pictures.

Im just worried that even at part 3 the delays.........

Man I want to back a dev, but these days, theres just so many devs that delay.

Honestly, Ill keep an eye on this one, but Im nervous.

Reactions: Hybris

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
One of my favourite game at this moment, incredibly well done, I just wish updates were a little longer but that’s okay, as good as this update was, I expect the next one to be even better.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
thanks for the update dev, was wondering how to save pics though, (the s button does nothing) and thers only 3 save pages too, need some more to save all the hot scenes, hope she starts flashing him more upskirts down blouses, maybe take him clothes shopping so she can try on sexy clothes with him in dressing room

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Can someone tell me how to save the game. I know I could before because at the main menu I have saved games I can load But ESC doesn't work normally clicking the right mouse works but I can't even see it in the options. So if someone could tell me I would appreciate it thanks.:coffee:

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Still only teasing ... i get it we need a good build up . But come give us something allready. There is not even real nude scenes yet - aside from once scene when the woman is chaiging.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can someone tell me how to save the game. I know I could before because at the main menu I have saved games I can load But ESC doesn't work normally clicking the right mouse works but I can't even see it in the options. So if someone could tell me I would appreciate it thanks.:coffee:
There is a folder icon at top right corner !!!!

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes