4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Can someone tell me how to save the game. I know I could before because at the main menu I have saved games I can load But ESC doesn't work normally clicking the right mouse works but I can't even see it in the options. So if someone could tell me I would appreciate it thanks.:coffee:
Top right corner of the screen I believe it’s the first icon.

gamenerd9000

May 13, 2017
before i start playing this game anyone can clear this:
1. if kid is adopted how the heck is this incest?
2. according main image kid is clearly underage minor, 13-15 y.o. if he is involved in sexual activity how this is not banned on partenon?
IIRC "Incest" on F95 is defined as sexual relations with biological and step family members or something like that.

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone tell me how to save the game. I know I could before because at the main menu I have saved games I can load But ESC doesn't work normally clicking the right mouse works but I can't even see it in the options. So if someone could tell me I would appreciate it thanks.:coffee:
Click on the rectangle on the left on the ribbon appearing when in the game on the top right of the screen.

Reactions: Marconi Guglielmo

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
This game has better breast physics projection than 99% of other sex games and quite a number of AAA games. 10/10

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Dammit I didnt saw this was a kinetic novel with a male protagonist anyway this renders are too good to pass on I just hope Danny fucks every single woman he sees and then start a bakery also dev if you happend to see this (which I really doubt) give me LOTS of save slots Im one of those psychos that saves all the time and 3 saves slots are waaaaay to little

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes