4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
With windows it works, at least I unzipped it and starts recovering the saves.
But I still have to play and complete it.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
because it is not loli ... regardless of the persons last reply about being 19.... this site and patreon have no problem at all with letting shota games through... but when its underage looking loli (even though it says they are 18) they ban it
that is a kind of bigotry. but i guess there are hundreds of games where clearly underage boy fucks everybody around him and banning them same way as loli would significantly cut patreon's income

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Rangerf

Sep 11, 2017
I think the game have a great concept and a very good renders. But, I dont understand can we call this game, because no choices, only click and click and see.

Last edited:

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
milf is hot AF:love: but her boobs are way too bigo_O but still renders are very good :) :)
also awesome job on the squeezing renders, they look so good! :love::cool:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Best decision I have made to download this KV and watch through it, even with the lack of sexual content I really love the story telling, build up tension and the tease so far. Feel a bit of shame that this is a kinetic novel, hopefully Dev will consider to turn it into a visual novel where players can have more interact with the story and can choose how it will play out but so far I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
it is in times like these that I really appreciate F95, because If I was cloudlet subscriber, I would not be happy with what he's produced with 5 months. With only 189 subscribers after the 2nd update, and with how this update is went, I would start remembering his past work record.

Anyway, to cut this short, the text story is good, but it certainly could use a few more frames to tell a more titillating tale At this point, I would rate this a talented but lazy dev. taking into consideration his last VN track record, I would say the pattern is at risk of repeating itself.

Come on Cloudlet, don't you want to be a dev with more than 500 subscribers at this point? then stop fookin' about and work for your money. put in another 30% to 50% extra effort, and you are there already.

Let's see what the 3rd and 4th update brings... I am not hopeful... but as usual.. this VN does show promise.

Last edited:

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
what do you not like about these tits? for me they're ok it's just a game. The programmer of this game wants her to be with such tits, so let them only add Mother's Sister with smaller tits and you will have a choice. Let it work its way, maybe it will meet the deadlines for updates.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
what do you not like about these tits? for me they're ok it's just a game. The programmer of this game wants her to be with such tits, so let them only add Mother's Sister with smaller tits and you will have a choice. Let it work its way, maybe it will meet the deadlines for updates.
The thing is, there will be no more deadlines now.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
The thing is, there will be no more deadlines now.
And there it is not known before this update, you also wrote that he devoured the game, etc. And somehow he released the updates to the anger of others. The developer needs time, we have to wait patiently, unless you want to wait for Aorrta games :)

bamvius

May 27, 2018
And there it is not known before this update, you also wrote that he devoured the game, etc. And somehow he released the updates to the anger of others. The developer needs time, we have to wait patiently, unless you want to wait for Aorrta games :)
He was late for 1 month and half. Even without the heat I think the update would be same. That was his plan. The game however looks okay. It goes to right direction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes