4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Apr 6, 2020
For those having problems getting this to run on MAC:
-download [Mac]True_Bond.app.rar
-extract [Mac]True_Bond.app.rar (I use Keka for extracting RAR archives, use whatever works for you)
-run the following console command 'chmod +x [Mac]True_Bond.app/Contents/MacOS/[Mac]True_Bond'
still stuggling to open even after i bought it from SS, files uncompressed as "[Mac]True Bond ch.1 p3[Cloudlet]"
and the command in the terminal you provided isn't activating -

the error in general "The application “[Mac]True Bond ch.1 p3[Cloudlet]” can’t be opened."

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Changelog = Big Blue Ballz Again :ROFLMAO: (y)
FFS Dev let our Perverted Souls find some Good things in this Game (Game is Good) (y) At Least Mc Fuck Milf Secretly :cool:(y)
Fuck her in Kitchen,Bowling,Showering,Bedroom etc (y) Milf is Super Hot :love:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: seya12345 and Agurk

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I haven't checked the update yet but from the size it looks like it might be packed with content.
Well, it seems he intends to continue the project, but to regain the trust of supporters it will have to continue to engage in development and change the way it interacts with supporters.
However, this update is a step forward to partially recover the disappointment of those who, like me, have appreciated it since its first release (even if at some point with harsh criticism due to the events that have occurred and detectable in previous posts of this thread).
We'll see ...

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes