Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I asked you a lot, but from your work will benefit a lot of people, but I'll ask one thing else, can you fix that skin transition on marie rose? or is there marie retextured model, it looks like original
Depends, if it's an error with the texture, i can mod her and fix her, i'll take a look at her, if it's from her base (material and mesh) i won't be able to. I am gonna try new textures on her and see.

Reactions: DreamRider

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I asked you a lot, but from your work will benefit a lot of people, but I'll ask one thing else, can you fix that skin transition on marie rose? or is there marie retextured model, it looks like original
I changed the textures and the issue still shows up, i think it's another texture that's bugged, seems hard to fix.

• Sad
Reactions: DreamRider

lel20

Mar 13, 2018
Dear modders that do great work with making beautifull models for this game: Is there a way for you to give the girls painted fingernails and dark heavy makeup?

Doughnut95

Jan 5, 2022
Nice one. It's definitely an improvement to not have the character's eyes look like they are lit up from the inside. It seems the original eyeball textures are just a flat white which could never look perfect. A bit of faded red towards the edge and a light bit of flesh tone in the white would do wonders.

Overall these improvements are excellent, keep up the good work rev_10 !

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
My most recent Primrose edit, super realistic skin is the main change here, also custom fingernails. Very hot and sexy, super detailed arse. To install this replace the file named "data.unity3d" in TrueFacials\bin_Data, i will post a screenshot of the file that needs replacing.

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Jessie edit, more realistic body, painted fingernails.

New pussy edit on this one, looks smoother and nicer, last 4 pics from this one:

Use the one you like the most.
awesome! I just noticed how low quality D.vas outfit is, is it possible to update it, it look the worst of bunch, or there is nothing better in terms of quality for unity models?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
awesome! I just noticed how low quality D.vas outfit is, is it possible to update it, it look the worst of bunch, or there is nothing better in terms of quality for unity models?
I tried to look for new outfits, but seems that all are universally low quality lol. I am gonna try to search a bit more though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Waperen
Feb 15, 2018
To the people in this thread doing character updates and mods and whatnot, is there any chance you could edit the guy to not have a head (or even an invisible guy with just a penis), to do POV stuff easier?

Sorry if that's a dumb ask, idk how editing character models works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudexxx666

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
To the people in this thread doing character updates and mods and whatnot, is there any chance you could edit the guy to not have a head (or even an invisible guy with just a penis), to do POV stuff easier?

Sorry if that's a dumb ask, idk how editing character models works.
people were asking same questions already, me too, about head, it is impossible to erase something because it is heavily coded inside game files, after erasing some parts appear without textures, but white or black, dont remember exactly, but it is like that, sadly

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
people were asking same questions already, me too, about head, it is impossible to erase something because it is heavily coded inside game files, after erasing some parts appear without textures, but white or black, dont remember exactly, but it is like that, sadly
its already possible, just havent made the mod since im trying to focus on making more custom males, since atm you always need to replace the male and cant have more than the 2 at once

• Red Heart
Reactions: rev_10 and Waperen
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes