• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
So far it's mostly updating existing models.
Are you planning to go even at a point where you mod new characters?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
where do you search for textures? I tried to, but havent find anything, I wanted to update 2b a bit, she has nice green outfit, wanted to change default, seems like her skins are the same, because of shape
Render-state and Smutbase.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
So far it's mostly updating existing models.
Are you planning to go even at a point where you mod new characters?
It's not possible to add new characters... If you want a game that fully supports this, where you can add full Genesis 8 models, try Home Together and mod that game.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
To the people in this thread doing character updates and mods and whatnot, is there any chance you could edit the guy to not have a head (or even an invisible guy with just a penis), to do POV stuff easier?

Sorry if that's a dumb ask, idk how editing character models works.
I made the main guy sorta like a robot and his dick now looks like a dildo, if you want i can share the file with you.

Andrewd3

Aug 1, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before but... how would one go about changing a character's texture? Is it something common mortals can do or does it require specific knowledge about the game and/or advanced 3D modeling?

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Sorry if this has been asked before but... how would one go about changing a character's texture? Is it something common mortals can do or does it require specific knowledge about the game and/or advanced 3D modeling?
people doing that, I mean they changing recoloring textures, but you cant take comepletely different one for replacing base one, game will not allow it, seems like models restricted to their original bones and sizes, you can change skins if they exact as original, but nothing more

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
Hi, I liked this game, does the developer plan to keep updating it?

I also didn't like the fact that there are few first-person scenes, and in most of them you can't do POV.

I downloaded version 0.42b, is there a newer version available?

an0n3000

Mar 5, 2022
Hi, I liked this game, does the developer plan to keep updating it?

I also didn't like the fact that there are few first-person scenes, and in most of them you can't do POV.

I downloaded version 0.42b, is there a newer version available?
It's a pity, but the game is currently supported by only a couple of enthusiasts. And by the way, they succeeded in their quest to improve the game. By the way, thanks to them for this! But as many have already realized, the game has a rather specific architecture and is difficult to modify. But I still advise you to look here, as new content often appears here from enthusiasts who liked this project. Special thanks to rev_10 and loler69!!!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone know if developer is even alive? If he is, I wonder why he decided to abandon this project.

Andrewd3

Aug 1, 2021
people doing that, I mean they changing recoloring textures, but you cant take comepletely different one for replacing base one, game will not allow it, seems like models restricted to their original bones and sizes, you can change skins if they exact as original, but nothing more
So let's say I wanted to put a beauty mark on a character, which would just be a black dot on their texture. How would I have to go about that?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Quiet edit, tried my best to make her look better, is not too great, but it's an improvement over her terrible vanilla model. New eyes, skin, pussy, ass textures.

Credits to Isobeyanyan who is in the server for the face cleaning and making it look a lot better.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
So let's say I wanted to put a beauty mark on a character, which would just be a black dot on their texture. How would I have to go about that?
You can give them any sort of textures or changes, what sort of beauty mark do you want? Like a tattoo?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
There is a small tutorial in the server, i am gonna copy and paste it, the rest of stuff you want to add or change is up to you, also over time you learn to mod these type of games more.

Tutorial by Smackston:

Texture Modding

Heres my simple guide to modding textures, specifically for characters, in TF.

Tools needed:

-Unity Asset Bundle Extractor:

-Gimp, Photoshop or similiar:

The steps to character texture modifications are simple:
Pick you character (for now Primrose is off the table, only the “Mods” characters are covered by this)
Open the file in UABE
Look for the texture you want to modify. For this you need to expand the file-tree on the left (you can sort the list by type, you need “Texture2D”), then select and use the “Plugin” button on the right side and “Export as .png
Open Texture in the image processor of your choice
Modify it to your likings and save it
To reimport the texture, select the original in UABE, hit “Plugins” and “Edit”. Here you can select “Load” at the bottom. Load your new texture, confirm with “Ok”, then in UABE hit “File and “Apply” (or “Apply and save all”)
Open game and enjoy

Farello99999

Jan 2, 2023
I have a number of problems with the language, so help me figure it out... what mods are there for this game, where can I download them and how to install them?

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes