Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Quiet edit, tried my best to make her look better, is not too great, but it's an improvement over her terrible vanilla model. New eyes, skin, pussy, ass textures.

Credits to Isobeyanyan who is in the server for the face cleaning and making it look a lot better.

damn she look strange, idk how in game Kodzima made her look even sexy

Reactions: rev_10

Hercules4715

Mar 5, 2022
Does it support custom models?
I have a number of problems with the language, so help me figure it out... what mods are there for this game, where can I download them and how to install them?
Is there a modification that allows you to increase the size of characters' butts?
is there any mod for full pov or myb removing the dudes head
Is there a MOD that helps me read the conversations on this VERY THREAD? Or a mod that grants me common sense and initiative so we can find the uploads for TF on our own?..... Can you upload them now? Buzzinga

• Haha
Reactions: ijwtf42 and loler69

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a MOD that helps me read the conversations on this VERY THREAD? Or a mod that grants me common sense and initiative so we can find the uploads for TF on our own?..... Can you upload them now? Buzzinga
Do NOT randomly quote people. My post has nothing to do with what you are asking.

Hercules4715

Mar 5, 2022
Do NOT randomly quote people. My post has nothing to do with what you are asking.
DO NOT assume it was random. DO NOT get booboo feelings...
Your question was answered multiple times throughout this thread and with a detailed explanation as to why it is what the answer is... which I wont announce because you should go back pages and put in the reading and do smart smart ZAOH!.... Buzzzinga.

Hercules4715

Mar 5, 2022
Rev and Loler: I do appreciate the work you've put in and then sharing the rewards of your labor with everyone. Forreal thank you both.
P.s: All the original characters in TF have been switched out with modded versions you both created, except Zelda i do believe.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: loler69 and rev_10

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
DO NOT assume it was random. DO NOT get booboo feelings...
Your question was answered multiple times throughout this thread and with a detailed explanation as to why it is what the answer is... which I wont announce because you should go back pages and put in the reading and do smart smart ZAOH!.... Buzzzinga.
I asked if Home Together supports adding/importing custom models. I doubt this thread has the answer for that. Do you ever read what you are replying to?

Reactions: loler69

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
I have a number of problems with the language, so help me figure it out... what mods are there for this game, where can I download them and how to install them?
Mods are simply better quality characters, Loler, the other guy modding has managed to change the shape of Cloud and his penis so now there are more edits and variety for that. To download them, just download them as you would download anything? The mods location is: "Drive your game is in":\"Folder your game is in"\TrueFacials\Mods\Characters

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Funny how what goes around comes around. I've seen him before with the same attitude towards others, very arrogant and extremely non-polite, but now that it happens to him, acts extremely defensive and doesn't like it one bit. People sometimes don't even realize what they do and are baffled when that same behavior hits them hard. Now he is making drama in this thread. Classic toxic "uhhh but i am not toxiccc" individual.
I don't even know what you are talking about. I never randomly quoted people. I only made fun of people who don't bother using searchbar.

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
Does it support custom models?
So far yes & no; I've noticed two people on here who share custom edits of the vanilla models; they beautify them or make them thicker than usual, love that. So idk if you can simply import but maybe those I mentioned can comment on that if they haven't already.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Sure, I'll check it out. I appreciate you putting in work for my silly suggestion.
Here you go man, sorry i took so long, i am a bit lazy at times lol.

So basically it's the Default Male the game has, but with a robot/doll-like skin, should be good for those who want to enjoy the girls more and wanted the male part to be more neutral. Replace the file in the first screenshot.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So far yes & no; I've noticed two people on here who share custom edits of the vanilla models; they beautify them or make them thicker than usual, love that. So idk if you can simply import but maybe those I mentioned can comment on that if they haven't already.
Are you talking about True Facials? Because I am not.

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Here you go man, sorry i took so long, i am a bit lazy at times lol.

So basically it's the Default Male the game has, but with a robot/doll-like skin, should be good for those who want to enjoy the girls more and wanted the male part to be more neutral. Replace the file in the first screenshot.

that is interesting! at least something new, have you others skins for him?

Hercules4715

Mar 5, 2022
Are you talking about True Facials? Because I am not.
Why don't you ask your question on a thread that's related to the game your talking about? Do you know that this thread is meant for TF and not (Insert title here)? I'll allow the excuse if its cause your dumb.

My turn to ask the all knowing: What's Florida's Fantasy 5 Lotto #'s for next Tuesday?

I will hold for the answer................o_O:FacePalm:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Why don't you ask your question on a thread that's related to the game your talking about?
Since the person who mentioned the other game out of nowhere is in this thread I assumed he knows something and would be kind enough to reply with atleast "Yes" or "No". I guess either he doesn't know the answer and is speaking out of his ass OR he is lazy/rude enough to not even send a simple one word post. Instead he wrote a passive aggressive wall of text about how I am the one making "unrelated/off-topic" posts and somehow creating "drama" by asking ONE(1) question.
Untitled.png
I have a question for both of you. Are you pretending to be stupid or are you just really stupid?

EDIT: rev_10 How nice of you to delete your post. The amount of effort you've spent on writing and deleting that could've been spent much better if only you had just written "Yes" or "No" and moved on. But I guess I was expecting way too much from you, my bad.
Untitled (2).png

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Lara Croft alt version, realistic and hyper detailed skin. Looks very good. Keep in mind this is realistic skin, so it may not be as smooth as the other ones the game uses or from other mods which are super perfect, but i like this more since the character feels way more real.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes