Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
THIS, this game needs more custom models!
Ive recently cracked down the audio modding, so using SIMILAR looking existing characters can possibly lead to "new girls" that have different body size/textures/voicelines. Ive seen potential to create a jinx via widowmaker.

I would be charging money at that point because the amount of effort it takes to create that type of mod would be a massive project in comparison to the ones ive uploaded

The 2b goth mod for example has been the most detailed mod to date, and it'd be way more effort than that one

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
My mods have a white neck... Which texture file is responsible for this?
are you modding it yourself or did you download it? if youre modding it them its the "(girl)_bridge_maintex", its really annoying to get rid of.
If you arent modding it then maybe its Reshade if you have it installed, i think it messes with the textures from what i remember

Waperen

Feb 8, 2024
Updated D.va!
List of changes:
-Higher resolution suit texture, less pixelated parts;
-Soft, smooth and more natural skin texture;
-Nipples now smaller and fit Diva better;
-Pussy is changed to more suitable texture, as cute as she is;
-HAIR IS NO MORE PIXELATED! I thought it was related to the model itself, but no, this texture updated is much better.
On some pictures her hair is still bad, because I found a solution for it after I took those pics, have fun!

Andrewd3

Aug 1, 2021
There is a small tutorial in the server, i am gonna copy and paste it, the rest of stuff you want to add or change is up to you, also over time you learn to mod these type of games more.

Tutorial by Smackston:

Texture Modding

Heres my simple guide to modding textures, specifically for characters, in TF.

Tools needed:

-Unity Asset Bundle Extractor:

-Gimp, Photoshop or similiar:

The steps to character texture modifications are simple:
Pick you character (for now Primrose is off the table, only the “Mods” characters are covered by this)
Open the file in UABE
Look for the texture you want to modify. For this you need to expand the file-tree on the left (you can sort the list by type, you need “Texture2D”), then select and use the “Plugin” button on the right side and “Export as .png
Open Texture in the image processor of your choice
Modify it to your likings and save it
To reimport the texture, select the original in UABE, hit “Plugins” and “Edit”. Here you can select “Load” at the bottom. Load your new texture, confirm with “Ok”, then in UABE hit “File and “Apply” (or “Apply and save all”)
Open game and enjoy
Thanks a lot, you're the GOAT

Reactions: rev_10

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Updated D.va!
List of changes:
-HAIR IS NO MORE PIXELATED! I thought it was related to the model itself, but no, this texture updated is much better.
On some pictures her hair is still bad, because I found a solution for it after I took those pics, have fun!

Yo... Whats that on the Reverse cowgirl screenshot....
did you really just give D.va Herpes? or whatever std gives blisters. :WaitWhat::FacePalm:

saorapapisaora

Apr 30, 2023
Updated D.va!
List of changes:

I am new here. How does one install the updated mods for the characters?

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes