Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
The aim function is terrible. you have to aim to shoot cum should be replace with just W A S D keys then shoot. When you aim, the dick cover most of the female character face. But, the game has potential with further improvement - new skins, hair, RTX or Global Illumination, etc.. Keep up the hard work dev !

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The aim function is terrible. you have to aim to shoot cum should be replace with just W A S D keys then shoot. When you aim, the dick cover most of the female character face. But, the game has potential with further improvement - new skins, hair, RTX or Global Illumination, etc.. Keep up the hard work dev !
Yeah controls aren't ideal right now, I'll make sure to improve that.
My PC can't handle advanced graphics so I'll focus on other features first.

Thanks for the encouragements!

Mar 1, 2019
I think one of the best things that could be done to make this game even better is in the future possibly adding like a custom dialogue box for each face. Just so that way people can make it their own unique experience.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think one of the best things that could be done to make this game even better is in the future possibly adding like a custom dialogue box for each face. Just so that way people can make it their own unique experience.
Wait what do you mean by dialogue box? Like making the girl say things?

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
pretty much. Like for a basic example if an angry look was given someone could have typed up "Don't get it in my eyes!" or something like that once the load is blown on her.
That's a nice idea, I was thinking of using the girl's voice lines too to make it more immersive.

DaddySalmon

Jul 17, 2018
i really like the idea.
It would be nice that it not only limited to facial. but every other part of her body.
honestly there are so many potential in this. like dialogue, more clothes, more actor. im pretty sure you already planned it.
Keep up the good work!

cena01

Dec 5, 2018
i still can't play it, after i press play it does not want to launch
i can see it running in the task manager, but it does nothing

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i still can't play it, after i press play it does not want to launch
i can see it running in the task manager, but it does nothing
It's not the plugins, so according to other cases the download got corrupted.
Sorry I don't really know how to address this further, maybe a download manager?

gintsu

Aug 18, 2016
Just an idea to help you get a feel for what people want. If you find yourself with a lot of request of ideas to add into the game but if you have very little time or if its a solo project, when it comes to updates it might be a good idea to take some of the feedback you get and maybe do a voting system in order to 1.) get a feel for what people want. 2.) prioritize which things you should work on with your limited resources. I see a lot of great ideas that get stuck in development hell so to make things easier on you it might be a good ideal to either sort any updates in terms of priority. For example priority one could be bug fixes and optimization. Priority two could could be new content based on demand that way it gives you an idea of what people want more then others without trying to work on too many things at once. Feel free to take this advice if you want I dont want to tell you how to do things but I have seen many good projects go to hell because they work on too many things without enough resources so most things end up incomplete.

I want to see this project flourish just try and do things at your own pace and focus on one thing at a time. Quality over quantity tends to workout in the long run.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Just an idea to help you get a feel for what people want. If you find yourself with a lot of request of ideas to add into the game but if you have very little time or if its a solo project, when it comes to updates it might be a good idea to take some of the feedback you get and maybe do a voting system in order to 1.) get a feel for what people want. 2.) prioritize which things you should work on with your limited resources. I see a lot of great ideas that get stuck in development hell so to make things easier on you it might be a good ideal to either sort any updates in terms of priority. For example priority one could be bug fixes and optimization. Priority two could could be new content based on demand that way it gives you an idea of what people want more then others without trying to work on too many things at once. Feel free to take this advice if you want I dont want to tell you how to do things but I have seen many good projects go to hell because they work on too many things without enough resources so most things end up incomplete.

I want to see this project flourish just try and do things at your own pace and focus on one thing at a time. Quality over quantity tends to workout in the long run.
It is a challenge to be sure, thankfully I've got some experience with this and will try not to overreach with too many features.
Thank you for the advice, hopefully this will turns out well.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry for leaving you in the dark. My system is

Win 8.1 64 bit
I7 4790k
GTX 1070 8GB
RAM 20 GB

Hope you can help with this.
There does seems to have some problems with Win 8.1, I've read up a bit and will send you a x86 Development Build.
Hope it works.

Reactions: Igniculus

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
what you you talking about? ah forget it, send me some piece from your LSD so i can see colors like you buddy. Oh before i forget, peoples like me pay for creators on patreon, peoples like you not
I like how you think you know whether or not I fund any creators on patreon.

Mar 1, 2019
That's a nice idea, I was thinking of using the girl's voice lines too to make it more immersive.
There are many things that could make this a fantastic game. It all depends how deep you want to go with it. Also I would suggest working on the controls first. I try to left click to shoot but it just moves the camera.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
There are many things that could make this a fantastic game. It all depends how deep you want to go with it. Also I would suggest working on the controls first. I try to left click to shoot but it just moves the camera.
You have to hold aim then Left click to shoot, I know it's bad instructions for now.

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes