Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Boring imo. Just turn this into the new super deep throat game. All u do in this is press a button to shoot bad looking cum on a 3d face.. idk why people saying this game is "perfect" teh character models are good but it gets boring and stale quick.
It surely is not perfect now, and I do want to make it more attractive to people with different tastes (like in story or mechanics).
Hope I can get more ideas on how to achieve that.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Boring imo. Just turn this into the new super deep throat game. All u do in this is press a button to shoot bad looking cum on a 3d face.. idk why people saying this game is "perfect" teh character models are good but it gets boring and stale quick.
i could say the same for FALLEN DOLL. When fallen doll first started out, it was just watching 1 girl getting smash, that was it. Now, Fallen Doll has over 4500+ Patreon and net over $8,000 per month.

You do have a valid point that True Facial get "boring and stale quick". What is your new suggestions then? how to improve the game? there is nothing wrong with NEGATIVE feedback but there should always be possible solutions follow.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
It surely is not perfect now, and I do want to make it more attractive to people with different tastes (like in story or mechanics).
Hope I can get more ideas on how to achieve that.
I like what it is so far (given the fact that it's in an early state of development), but I also think it wouldn't hurt to enhance the possible actions.

I'd suggest two ideas to that:

1: a few more girls, but don't push it. Quality goes over quantity. As for the current update 0.2 the new girl is way below the first one regarding her look in general. She doesn't look natural which the first girl did. I mean - she has a pretty face and nice well shaped tits but she looks like she came directly out of a cartoon movie. I, personally, like the more natural look much more.

2. Maybe you could let the girls suck at the dick if they're told to do so. Make it a possible option (action, command, whatever). I have no idea how much work this would be and it's just an idea which I personally would like a lot and which probably could spice the game up a little bit.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I like what it is so far (given the fact that it's in an early state of development), but I also think it wouldn't hurt to enhance the possible actions.

I'd suggest two ideas to that:

1: a few more girls, but don't push it. Quality goes over quantity. As for the current update 0.2 the new girl is way below the first one regarding her look in general. She doesn't look natural which the first girl did. I mean - she has a pretty face and nice well shaped tits but she looks like she came directly out of a cartoon movie. I, personally, like the more natural look much more.

2. Maybe you could let the girls suck at the dick if they're told to do so. Make it a possible option (action, command, whatever). I have no idea how much work this would be and it's just an idea which I personally would like a lot and which probably could spice the game up a little bit.
I'll try to balance going wide (adding girls) vs going deep (better features), and mouth play is pretty high on my priorities right now.
Btw I'd like to support different tastes in girls too as I do love Mercy.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I'll try to balance going wide (adding girls) vs going deep (better features), and mouth play is pretty high on my priorities right now.

And what about dick change? Or different pose for a girl? Ah and don't forget about some dialogues, i like them talking while i'm at it.

Reactions: alt_advancement

Combaterrar

Oct 8, 2017
This doesnt work for me as well, window pops up and goes away and the game technically runs in the task manage. Im using Windows 8.1.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
This doesnt work for me as well, window pops up and goes away and the game technically runs in the task manage. Im using Windows 8.1.
Windows 8.1 in 2019. O MEGA LULZ ! Windows Xp please ! try update your GPU driver, Direct User Runtime, or Windows

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well this confirms the incompatibility with Windows 8.1 now.
I've been trying to fix the problem for others with 8.1 but nothing works, and some searches suggests deeper problems.

If you can please try Windows 10, I'll look more into this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wait ? soo that's your german girl ?

but... but.. Mercy is swiss, not german XD

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm haven't played this yet but the SS looks great...going to wait..until girls can give blowjobs at the least..oh maybe add Mai Shiranui and Jill Valentine on future releases. If i do good on my job maybe i can pledge on this project first since its young and has potential but needs a lot of funds to improve..maybe use kickstarter to advertise?

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hmmm haven't played this yet but the SS looks great...going to wait..until girls can give blowjobs at the least..oh maybe add Mai Shiranui and Jill Valentine on future releases. If i do good on my job maybe i can pledge on this project first since its young and has potential but needs a lot of funds to improve..maybe use kickstarter to advertise?
Blowjobs seems to be the logical next step, and I do have some radical ideas about it.
Funny I haven't been thinking about Kickstarter at all, I just felt that Patreon was more reassuring.

Btw you just reminded me how much I liked Jill in RE3, she'd be a treat.

Reactions: Cumbayah

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017

Sure, everybody's taste is different, no doubt about that. It's not that I don't like Mercy's look in general, as I said she has a pretty face and nice boobs and all. It's more about the look of her skin and clothes, both look pretty much like plastic and I prefer a more natural look of skin and fabrics. But also here: everybody's taste - you know... ;)

And BTW: thank you for the game and your effort. It's hot and fun.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Really love the update, particularly the improved camera controls! About the compressed build someone said on the previous page. You could created a more compressed build by changing the import settings of textures in the Unity Editor. Also, if you're interested about analyzing the build size and other tips, see the following link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep doing what you're doing!

PS. When you said about adding a german scientist/doctor, I thought you we're jokingly talking about Hojo!

EDIT: Actually, instead of changing the size of textures per-file, you could just adjust the maximum texture size from the Quality window in Unity Editor settings.
EDIT2: Hol' up, the build is just ~165Mb Why would you need a smaller filesize?

Last edited:

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
i could say the same for FALLEN DOLL. When fallen doll first started out, it was just watching 1 girl getting smash, that was it. Now, Fallen Doll has over 4500+ Patreon and net over $8,000 per month.

You do have a valid point that True Facial get "boring and stale quick". What is your new suggestions then? how to improve the game? there is nothing wrong with NEGATIVE feedback but there should always be possible solutions follow.
Never played Fallen Doll.
You need a hook. instead of adding more character's you should add animations to Tifa or mercy like make them put their hands on the "hose". Plus have the character's eyes close when u spray them in the face. Cum in the eyes just gross me out or make them react or something. All this game is spraying animation on a moving face of a character. I could do that in Senran kagura diorama mode. The only thing hentai in this game is the penis u can replace the dick with those hose thing from those senran kagura games where u spray the girls with water and u pretty much have the same game without the action. skip too 4:40. this game mode is more hentai then this game.

I know this game is in super early stage but you should work on character animation's instead of adding new character's
game needs a HOOK for players cause just spraying "cum" on a apathetic person gets boring. I mean all u have to do is spray "cum" and u pretty much did everythign thsi game haves to offer /x out game/ you knwo what i mean?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Blowjobs seems to be the logical next step, and I do have some radical ideas about it.
Funny I haven't been thinking about Kickstarter at all, I just felt that Patreon was more reassuring.

Btw you just reminded me how much I liked Jill in RE3, she'd be a treat.
First u need to work on Making animation for your character models like reaction from getting sprayed with "water". work on mechanics before adding new character's. just spraying on character models will be no fun at all Senran kagura diorama mode does that but better lol no offense

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes