Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

nesmick

Dec 20, 2017
It wont run on my windows 10 as well....window pops up and disappears and it jus runs in task manager

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Love Tifa to death, only thing stopping this from being the best for me is if you added D.va. Always wanted the two in a game together :p

Reactions: henrytaiwan69

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
It wont run on my windows 10 as well....window pops up and disappears and it jus runs in task manager
This is a possible corrupted download problem.
Please try download from another host or extracting with 7ZIP, others have had success with that.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Nope it jus wont open ive tried all the methods posted here no luck...jus runs in task manager
No luck here either.
updated all drivers, downloaded from different sources, used winrar and 7zip.
doesn't work

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Never played Fallen Doll.
You need a hook. instead of adding more character's you should add animations to Tifa or mercy like make them put their hands on the "hose". Plus have the character's eyes close when u spray them in the face. Cum in the eyes just gross me out or make them react or something. All this game is spraying animation on a moving face of a character. I could do that in Senran kagura diorama mode. The only thing hentai in this game is the penis u can replace the dick with those hose thing from those senran kagura games where u spray the girls with water and u pretty much have the same game without the action. skip too 4:40. this game mode is more hentai then this game.

I know this game is in super early stage but you should work on character animation's instead of adding new character's
game needs a HOOK for players cause just spraying "cum" on a apathetic person gets boring. I mean all u have to do is spray "cum" and u pretty much did everythign thsi game haves to offer /x out game/ you knwo what i mean?
I agree, the good thing is I have developed enough systems to push behaviors more.
Though some people do like to cum on apathetic people actually.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Nope it jus wont open ive tried all the methods posted here no luck...jus runs in task manager
Oh that's quite bad then.
Could you somehow send me the file you downloaded? At least I can be sure if it's another problem.

Edit: nvm, it's likely another problem.

Last edited:

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
First u need to work on Making animation for your character models like reaction from getting sprayed with "water". work on mechanics before adding new character's. just spraying on character models will be no fun at all Senran kagura diorama mode does that but better lol no offense
I will push this in the next update, I do want it.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No luck here either.
doesn't work
I'm looking into this right now,
Sadly there's no hints from GPU models, if nothing comes up I'll see if I can make a version that put out logs.

Jul 7, 2019
Boring imo. Just turn this into the new super deep throat game. All u do in this is press a button to shoot bad looking cum on a 3d face.. idk why people saying this game is "perfect" teh character models are good but it gets boring and stale quick.
I can't speak for anyone else but me personally, cumming on a girls face/in her mouth is the ultimate sexual desire/feeling so yes, this game has potential to be the perfect game (for me)

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
No luck here either.
doesn't work
Alright I found something, so did the Resolution dialog show up for you? Or did the game just didn't show anything?

Wraithphoenix

Jul 19, 2018
Okay, tried the new update, definite improvement.

A couple of issues I noticed though they all seem to come from the same place, at some point the game seems to be unable to keep up resulting in a number of issues. Firstly you become unable to shoot anymore, if on Tifa and you have cum on her topless, then toggle her top back on, then cum will remain in place and finally you can no longer switch between the girls (fade to black and stay there). I'm not a programmer so I couldn't say for sure what the cause is, but I suspect the game is struggling to process all the particle physics. Maybe a cum limit and/or a reset button could help.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, tried the new update, definite improvement.

A couple of issues I noticed though they all seem to come from the same place, at some point the game seems to be unable to keep up resulting in a number of issues. Firstly you become unable to shoot anymore, if on Tifa and you have cum on her topless, then toggle her top back on, then cum will remain in place and finally you can no longer switch between the girls (fade to black and stay there). I'm not a programmer so I couldn't say for sure what the cause is, but I suspect the game is struggling to process all the particle physics. Maybe a cum limit and/or a reset button could help.
You're right the physics can't handle extreme cases yet, though I try hard to keep things optimized.
The girl change is acting as the reset button for now, not the best solution.

I'm a bit confused about Tifa, when you put her top back on the cum should still be on her under her top (not visible).

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes