Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Yea i just found it myself glad to find something to compete with lovecraft now that they screwed their game up by forcing online play. i see he just got back to work on this one and i have to see its looking very promising.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yea i just found it myself glad to find something to compete with lovecraft now that they screwed their game up by forcing online play. i see he just got back to work on this one and i have to see its looking very promising.
If I will have a choice between buying this, Wild Life, or Operation Lovecraft, I'm buying this. Not even a second thought.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
If I will have a choice between buying this, Wild Life, or Operation Lovecraft, I'm buying this. Not even a second thought.
Absolutely TF puts both to shame at least when it comes to the adult side of things, the other two are just looped animations whilst TF is almost a full simulation. Also let's not forget TF is just one guy whilst the other two have full teams.

Different games though of course but the other two aren't even impressive to me.

Reactions: loler69

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Yup the same here, tho i tried out dr-deviant last night and it has as much potential as this one but the woman are hands down better just needs a bit more work on its physics and takes a bit to get used to the controls but the auto detection and stuff in the game is pretty amazing.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Okay after playing this build, this guy REALLY needs to get his shit together with the performance, this turns my RTX in to a fucking jet plane and rises the temperature to the moon, just two (albeit high quality) models shouldn't be pulling that much seriously.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Okay after playing this build, this guy REALLY needs to get his shit together with the performance, this turns my RTX in to a fucking jet plane and rises the temperature to the moon, just two (albeit high quality) models shouldn't be pulling that much seriously.
that's weird man...I have a 5 year old i5 and a 1060 and it runs the game just fine with no problems

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
that's weird man...I have a 5 year old i5 and a 1060 and it runs the game just fine with no problems
I runs perfectly fine, the problem is that it's drawing this kind of performance:

1634151064022.png

I have never seen a game pull 2010 MHz out of my GPU, not even shitly optimized Ubisoft games pull that much. And this is literally just 2 models.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
I runs perfectly fine, the problem is that it's drawing this kind of performance:

View attachment 1451358

I have never seen a game pull 2010 MHz out of my GPU, not even shitly optimized Ubisoft games pull that much. And this is literally just 2 models.
It depends, are whats your resolution(if TF even changes it) and is this performance at idle or when you spam fluids, also your gpu is running pretty cool.

What is your fps on it? On a 1070 and 3770 setup i get around 40ish from what i remember.

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
It depends, are whats your resolution(if TF even changes it) and is this performance at idle or when you spam fluids, also your gpu is running pretty cool.

What is your fps on it? On a 1070 and 3770 setup i get around 40ish from what i remember.
50fps and I have Nvidia Panel set to limit all 3D applications to 90fps. About temperature usually it lays between 39ºC to 43ºC on idle, and as you can see where the red starts is where I opened the application so it didn't have time to warm it up.

I wish this game had a menu and basic options so I could check what the fuck is eating so much clock.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i got this windows defender warning after extracting the files...

View attachment 1451062

should i be worried about the Uwamson.A!ml file?
A Potentially unwanted software (PuP) is more likely to be a mild annoyance rather than an actual malware anyway, I wouldn't worry about it even it if were really some ACUTAL PuP. But I've been running it with no weirdness so far

Reactions: roberto.d

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019

View attachment 1451358

What's wrong with GPU being at 2010 MHz? If anything GPU load at 85% means the game isn't optimized enough to fully utilize the GPU.

The GPU chip power at 113.5W is telling too. A 3070 should be drawing around 220W. Ideally you should be at 99-100% GPU load with 220W GPU Chip Power Draw.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
What's wrong with GPU being at 2010 MHz? If anything GPU load at 85% means the game isn't optimized enough to fully utilize the GPU.

The GPU chip power at 113.5W is telling too. A 3070 should be drawing around 220W. Ideally you should be at 99-100% GPU load with 220W GPU Chip Power Draw.
A load like that wouldn't be an issue if the graphics warranted it, given that it's just two models and a static background it should be pushing hundreds of frames in 4k for that kind of load, i get sub 30 fps in 4k on a 3070 and it gets even worse if i zoom in a lot, talking single digits.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes