Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

luci0

May 10, 2020
I wished the developer would have added some "save scene" system. There also needs to be "rotate body vertically" option, not only horizontally.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
nobody in the history of this thread has provided any proof of malware
What exactly do you expect as proof beyond a dozen hits from different scans? You want someone to decompile the source and trace out what it might be doing? It's not reasonable to expect anything more.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What exactly do you expect as proof beyond a dozen hits from different scans?
I've double checked the files, and you are correct that the executable for TF has red flags.
(Assumption originally made that you downloaded fishy shit)
I do need to point out that this executable is not used to run the game, you must use bin.exe to start.

Henry repacked the game to include NTLEAS, (applocale). This is most likely the reason for the false positives.

I'll go ahead and just report my own comment to get the attention of some mods. If any cyber security gurus want to chime in, your opinion might be better than mine. The executable in question does have some oddities, but again I'm fairly positive this is all related to the locality emulator.

That's TrueFacials.exe,
bin.exe is clean.

Reactions: poopbulb1

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
SecureAge APEX Malicious
Cylance Unsafe
Cyren W64/Kryptik.FDL.gen!Eldorado
FireEye Generic.mg.7cf6533c43a458e6
Fortinet W32/PossibleThreat
Lionic Trojan.Win32.Generic.4!c
MaxSecure Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen
McAfee RDN/Generic.com
McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win64.Generic.jz
Microsoft PUA:Win32/Puamson.A!ml
Sangfor Engine Zero Trojan.Win32.Save.a
SentinelOne (Static ML) Static AI - Malicious PE
Sophos Generic PUA MO (PUA)
Symantec Trojan.Gen.9
TrendMicro-HouseCall TROJ_GEN.R002H06IO21

Hard pass.
https://f95zone.to/threads/true-facials-v0-4-pro-henrytaiwan.35192/post-6780283

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
A passing comment of ONE detection out of more than a dozen. Thanks, already read it, and shouldn't be enough to convince anyone to execute this.
It's a false positive dude, it's clear as day. Those shitty AV's and anti malware apps are garbage. I have been running this title since the first version, it's perfectly fine.

dudes missing again
I know starting to worry me again. No posts on Patreon or Discord. Hopefully he is just working on it and CBF updating people but he may have taken another leave of absence.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

MrZack

Feb 24, 2020
Ppl talking about malware, Scanned both 0.39 and 0.4 with paid Malwarebytes and it says clean:
1635891002236.png

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Then dont make talky talky but shows us your own achieved 1 GPU/CPU concurrent Humanoid Simulation results in Unity DX 11 and beat his performance achievements.
Yes, you have to be able to make something better than the guy you're criticizing to be allowed to have an opinion.
That's not how it works my man, i never said i could make what he made (aside from the models possibly), which is very impressive in its own right, i'm saying it runs like shit, which it does.

Apr 7, 2019
Alright fuckers and sluts, as has been posted, v0.41 is live on Patreon, linked below:

To summarize:
-All 12 previous girls are back, apparently fully functional, with the addition of Yennefer from The Witcher series.
-There's new premade poses, a function to save settings, and unspecified "other improvements".
-In other, less-directly-related-to-the-game news, Henry says he was only made aware of the links to v0.4 being down today when he finished the new one, due to his MEGA account being blocked. He says that problem has been rectified and apologised.
-He has made it clear now that he won't be making monthly updates, due to wanting each new update to be substantial.
-Finally, likely because of the issue with the MEGA links, he will try and devote more time to communicating through Patreon and Discord, which if true, is great, because his lack of communication is pretty annoying.

senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
Hmm, looking forward to the next update. I can't even open 0.40 for some reason, Windows just doesn't let me, not even admin-mode.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes