Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

oofoof1

Feb 27, 2019
He just can't keep up with a monthly posting schedule. Stop expecting him to.
All I "expect" him to do is be at least a little transparent on development. I'm sure many would be happy with literally anything about the status of the project, even a post just saying "idk when the next update will be out" or "it'll be done when its done", anything to show he's alive lol.
I just feel bad for his patrons, and I honestly want to be one myself but I thought he just left it last hiatus.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
All I "expect" him to do is be at least a little transparent on development. I'm sure many would be happy with literally anything about the status of the project, even a post just saying "idk when the next update will be out" or "it'll be done when its done", anything to show he's alive lol.
I just feel bad for his patrons, and I honestly want to be one myself but I thought he just left it last hiatus.
Everyone here is pretty much with the same mindset, his patreon is if you want to support him and the current build, if he hasnt said anything about a next build like he did previously, we shouldnt expect one.

He's an exceptional dev and im sure his work will come eventually, until then no need to rush it. I hope those who do support him also realize that monthly builds are most likely not going to happen, and supporting him through patreon isnt a game subscription.

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
On the one hand, sure. On the other hand, his Patreon page does still promise monthly updates. If he's not going to deliver it he shouldn't promise it, and it's honestly pretty fair for people to expect something that was promised. If there is going to be a delay, there should at least be a notification of that delay, instead of just disappearing into the void without a word, as happened prior to this update.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
On the one hand, sure. On the other hand, his Patreon page does still promise monthly updates. If he's not going to deliver it he shouldn't promise it, and it's honestly pretty fair for people to expect something that was promised. If there is going to be a delay, there should at least be a notification of that delay, instead of just disappearing into the void without a word, as happened prior to this update.
Fair point, but from what i recall he did pause patreon payments the last time the disappeared did he not?

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Fair point, but from what i recall he did pause patreon payments the last time the disappeared did he not?
I was charged up until at least November 2020 (which is about in the middle of the disappearance, I think). I'm not sure if it continued after that - I cancelled my sub but I'm not sure exactly when, so I don't know for sure whether the charges stopped because of that or because of him pausing it.

CheesyBoy2021

Oct 17, 2021
Hi, is there a mac version of this TF Pro ? My windows laptop is shitty and game is totally unplayable. Plus no options are there to change the graphics and resolution.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi, is there a mac version of this TF Pro ? My windows laptop is shitty and game is totally unplayable. Plus no options are there to change the graphics and resolution.
read the OP, you can toggle the resolution between presets using 1 2 and 3.
still, it may not be enough if you have a potato laptop. But if your mac doesn't have a graphics card, forget about running it on that as well.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Too bad this is abandoned. It is a good concept, although I really wish you could add models like in the sfm format to a folder within the game structure, similar to the way you add models to xna or cards to HS.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Too bad this is abandoned. It is a good concept, although I really wish you could add models like in the sfm format to a folder within the game structure, similar to the way you add models to xna or cards to HS.
Will be added, just wait for another year(s) ...

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
wait, it's abandoned? last update was less than 2 months ago and is a big rewrite from the ground up.

Reactions: Dringar

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
SecureAge APEX Malicious
Cylance Unsafe
Cyren W64/Kryptik.FDL.gen!Eldorado
FireEye Generic.mg.7cf6533c43a458e6
Fortinet W32/PossibleThreat
Lionic Trojan.Win32.Generic.4!c
MaxSecure Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen
McAfee RDN/Generic.com
McAfee-GW-Edition BehavesLike.Win64.Generic.jz
Microsoft PUA:Win32/Puamson.A!ml
Sangfor Engine Zero Trojan.Win32.Save.a
SentinelOne (Static ML) Static AI - Malicious PE
Sophos Generic PUA MO (PUA)
Symantec Trojan.Gen.9
TrendMicro-HouseCall TROJ_GEN.R002H06IO21

Hard pass.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hard pass.
nobody in the history of this thread has provided any proof of malware or malicious code within anything shared on OP.
of course, it's always better to be safe than sorry.
certain file sharing hosts are awful about hijacking your browser and downloading PUPs / scamware instead of the file you want.
if you're not using any form of adblock, i strongly encourage it.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes