Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

reigan

Sep 21, 2018

It's just the standard verison though, wait for the other guy to upload .41a Pro
The folder says Pro, but when I go in the game bunch of options are missing (like open mouth with F) so I'm guessing those are Pro only things?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Man, I love this game, just because 2B is in the predefined characters XD, imagine if this would have the same modding as in Super Deepthroat, Tough I don't about the ultra detailed character's. It would be a bit hard try and remake a good looking 3D anime character?!

Though what about already existing 3D characters? Like Jill or Dimitrescu from Resident Evil

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
The Next Chapter for True Facials! + Priorities
Hi guys,
As you know, from the start TF has used models from popular games. Like you, I like these girls a lot and playing with them was a dream. As the models were easily available for Blender on Patreon and TF used only a few, I didn't think much further.
TF has grown since, and I can do better on this. It doesn't feel good to directly offend the girls' creators, who I admire greatly as a 3D artist.

At this point in development, I find playing with poses, animations, fluids and physics just as fun as looking at the girls. These aspects are unique to TF and can improve a lot more, so I'd like them to become the main focus of the project.
From the next version, models included with the game will be licensed from talented artists like RyanReos. That doesn't mean you can't have other models ingame, like VRChat and MMD, you can port and play with any models at your own discretion.
All current models will be made free and public. The porting process will also be public after field testing. If you're interested in porting custom models into the game and help streamlining the process, please reach out to me on Discord. You'll need to be fairly competent in Unity, Blender and have a good amount of free time.

If things go well you'll have more contents to enjoy, and I'll have more time to focus on core features of the game. So our current priorities are:
- Add licensed models for the base game.
- Ability to load ported models.
- Performance optimizations.
- Test and streamline the porting process over time.
On the communication side, I'll be on Discord and Patreon regularly. I've realized that it's better to work on managing your expectations rather than avoiding them altogether.
TF pushes a lot of new ideas and I'm limited in many ways, so no matter how hard I try I'll still disappoint some players . At the minimum, you'll know that I'm alive, the project is making progress and problems like download links will be fixed quickly.

Thank you everyone for your support, I hope you'll enjoy our future updates.

TLDR: He's going all out, hoping to add model import and add more models and improve game performance

congru

Dec 27, 2019
Very excited for custom models. The models he included were nice enough, but the customization was poor. This could be a big step forward, not only for quality but also to avoid the eventual takedown request from Square or Nintendo.

After that, I hope he can find some way to improve the control for positioning.

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
Henry is one of the few devs that doesn't make false promises and seems like he is genuinely passionate about his project, the new 0.4.1 is great and i cant wait to see what else he adds to the game in future updates. Awesome game and really excited to see the licensed models, especially from such talented artists, as well as the pro-mod model he has seemed to embrace, just like with Illusion games, i can see this project really gaining a modding community.

The only thing i really ask for is the ability to add multiple characters in one scene, i dont care if it blows up my pc i wanna do it lmao, great work keep it up

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
He's a 1 man army, he deserves support if u can.
hopefully he'll be back on a more regular schedule
He has a very few patrons which is why i really wanted to support him although i don't have that much myself.
But numbers have been slightly increased after the new update, great job guys! I want him to make a living of his game so he never abandon it like he did before.

And he is now on Discord very more often and answers questions, which is really great when you bug report or making suggestion so you know that he will see it.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
It's 15 GB compressed + addons and mods... vs 800 MB
is this enough to end this nonsense of a comparison or we need more?
Really nothing against VaM, even if I don't have it, but reading 2 pages of comments on another game... man...
I almost miss the "does it have Vr?"

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes