Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

000Alpi000

Mar 26, 2019
For those concerned (including me) about antivirus programs triggering, I highly recommend looking into Sandboxie Plus if you want to play the game without worrying about the safety of your computer. After you install sandboxie, simply create a new box, right click it and choose Run then Run Explorer. Inside the Window that opens, you can run anything which will be contained in the sandbox.

Note for laptop users: If you have an NVidia Card, you need to set Sandboxie to use your dedicated graphics card, as the default setting of integrated graphics will make the game pretty frame-y. I don't know how it works for AMD, sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For those concerned (including me) about antivirus programs triggering, I highly recommend looking into Sandboxie Plus if you want to play the game without worrying about the safety of your computer. After you install sandboxie, simply create a new box, right click it and choose Run then Run Explorer. Inside the Window that opens, you can run anything which will be contained in the sandbox.

Note for laptop users: If you have an NVidia Card, you need to set Sandboxie to use your dedicated graphics card, as the default setting of integrated graphics will make the game pretty frame-y. I don't know how it works for AMD, sorry.

is this basicaly a virtual machine? and if so, doesn't it slow down your computer to all heck?

Reactions: SerpentWave

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
is this basicaly a virtual machine? and if so, doesn't it slow down your computer to all heck?
It technically clones the environment needed to run a program, so it shouldn't slow down anything provided you have more than 2 GB of ram.
It has a kill switch and can whipe clean (a must) leaving your machine as you never did anything.
It's a life saver specially for internet surfing, cancelling egg dropping, tracing, backdoor opening etc...
Obviously while you are running the program.... the program runs...
IDK about heavy games, as per this one it has 0 changes in performance

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Run NTLEAS inside the game folder, set to run the bin.exe, save and run.

The truefacials.exe is nothing more than a script to run that sequence, but if you don't feel safe running it, it can be done manually.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Run NTLEAS inside the game folder, set to run the bin.exe, save and run.

The truefacials.exe is nothing more than a script to run that sequence, but if you don't feel safe running it, it can be done manually.
You don't need to. NTLEAS was needed for 0.4 as the game was constantly crashing without it. That has been fixed. Game is running perfectly fine without it.

Reactions: JhonLui

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Ok it seems that the game chooses my integrated graphics card instead of my RX560 any ideas on this and also how to bring up that list on the screen?

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Ok it seems that the game chooses my integrated graphics card instead of my RX560 any ideas on this and also how to bring up that list on the screen?
For the GPU maybe try messing with the setting in the driver? I have nvidia so I don't know exactly how things work with AMD stuff, but look for 3D settings where you can see your games in a selective list, then force the driver to run the game on your dedicated GPU.

For the right side list on the picture, just bring your cursor to the right side of the screen.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It technically clones the environment needed to run a program, so it shouldn't slow down anything provided you have more than 2 GB of ram.
It has a kill switch and can whipe clean (a must) leaving your machine as you never did anything.
It's a life saver specially for internet surfing, cancelling egg dropping, tracing, backdoor opening etc...
Obviously while you are running the program.... the program runs...
IDK about heavy games, as per this one it has 0 changes in performance
huh interesting, I'll check it out. It's impressive that it has 0 impact on TF, as I consider TF to be a pretty taxing game even though it doesn't have Ray Tracing and w
you have to use the GPU utility from AMD to set the program to run using the RX560. With Nvidia, there is Nvidia Control Panel that let's you do that under 3d settings and program settings I think

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
I found the pro version of TF 0.41a on a website.
just run the .bat file and I didn't have any problem with the game.
(note: the download file is a torrent)

sorry for bad english

Link:

Reactions: horokeu222
Mar 17, 2019

thank you :)

Reactions: 000Alpi000

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
And what's this everyone is talking about using F as an open mouth command? What version does that work in, because the ones listed as pro here don't have it working.
Just re-downloaded the original 0.39, to check if it was mod-addition or baked in feature.
It was baked in.

It was my favorite feature. :cry:

1684891894235.JPG

Reactions: GastonX
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes