Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Me: oh hey, that cover shows a lot of girls now, guess I'll give it a shot

There was a pretty big change in the code for version 0.39 and the dev is adding in the other characters slowly so the whole thing doesn't get boofed up

ME: Oh, nvm, back to waiting.

Wookiean

Jan 3, 2020
This game got A LOT of improvement. It was worth to wait!
Hope we can see more girls in a future nearby. Ellie (from TLOU 2) would be great!

Wookiean

Jan 3, 2020
There was a pretty big change in the code for version 0.39 and the dev is adding in the other characters slowly so the whole thing doesn't get boofed up
This game got A LOT of improvement. It was worth to wait!
Hope we can see more girls in a future nearby. Ellie (from TLOU 2) would be great!

They're all back in 0.41 version. Pass your mouse through the right bottom corner and the menu will show up. Then you select the girl you prefer, positions, everithing... And be happy xD

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
They're all back in 0.41 version. Pass your mouse through the right bottom corner and the menu will show up. Then you select the girl you prefer, positions, everithing... And be happy xD
This is the truth, I commented while downloading. Is there a consolidated changelog?

Ehrmagerd

Aug 5, 2017
Is there any way to toggle the male model and select poses? Or is random poses all you get?

Nvm, I'm a retard and didn't realize you could scroll down in the list :whistle:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
WTF is this ABOMINATION Camera Control... WSAD is free and he's not using it to move around ?? JESOS
use alternative left and right click, it's not hard, and honestly, it's the best control scheme around because you only need the mouse (the benefit of this..should be obvious) and I really like how it automaticaly focuses on whatever is right in fron of you, so the orbit camera (left click) rotates around whatever is directly in front of you instead of some random point like in something like Honey Select. I liked it. It takes some getting used to though.
Me: oh hey, that cover shows a lot of girls now, guess I'll give it a shot

ME: Oh, nvm, back to waiting.
all the original girls are back in the game in 41

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
WORD, that's what's up. Proceeding to download lol

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Nice update, after the previous build which was a total disaster, this one had 0 crashes yet and the addition of Yennefer was a good surprise. Good luck to the devs, this is way better than it was initially.

Reactions: pajamapanda
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes