Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So after I uninstalled my virus protection to allow it to install the game, I LOVE this update. What I hope for in the future is pregnant bellies and let us move their arms backwards for say reverse cowgirl positions and such.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
there are no trojans, all of the positives on virustotal are from noname antiviruses
I have to get rid of my current anti virus program to even run the game. which would you reccommend instead to replace it?

Edit: So Once I learned I can just run the other file, it worked. Though at first it wouldn't even let me extract it to run it.

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So after I uninstalled my virus protection to allow it to install the game, I LOVE this update. What I hope for in the future is pregnant bellies and let us move their arms backwards for say reverse cowgirl positions and such.
Should also add the stuttering and such needs to be worked on.

IcestormX

Jun 24, 2018
It seems that the command.cfg doesn't work anymore.
I'd like to see reimplemented in a future version (girl.<method>, fluid.<method>, etc...).

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Just want to mention to those who are wondering where I stand on modding with this game now...
I'll be honest, if it were just the commands.cfg being removed, I would have been fine trying to mod
the 0.4X version, adapting all my mods to pure Bepinex...

But with this new il2cpp structure, I have no freaking clue how to read the game's code anymore.
I don't know how il2cpp works, so trying to read the decompiled assemblies just doesn't really seem viable
anymore, I'm completely blind now. The obfuscation was annoying but I could deal with it, but the il2cpp
structure has got me completely stumped.

So... I'm sticking to 0.39 for modding for the time being. I'm currently working on a cum glazing (cum leaving white streaks where they land)
and lipstick smearing feature for my multi-mod. But yeah, for an older version. Not really sure what else I can do at the moment.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Some of the biggest names in AV industry like Avira, ESET, Kaspersky and Malwarebytes are not detecting it. You honestly think that this is a legit trojan and not a false positive? :FacePalm:
I use Norton 360 and it is one of the biggest antiviruses. Besides, why even have that file, if the game is launched from bin.exe, which is virus free.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I have to get rid of my current anti virus program to even run the game. which would you reccommend instead to replace it?
Dude, bin.exe is the actual game file. The truefacials.exe is infected. you don't need to disable antivirus, just run the game using bin.exe file.

doctrinedark5

Feb 27, 2020
All this anti-virus talk has been going on forever now, and it doesn't seem like it's been particularly productive.
My TrueFacials.bat command (".\ntleas\x64\ntleas.exe" "bin.exe" "C932" "L1041" "FMS PGothic" "P32772") still better than TrueFacials.exe with do the same think (start game with japanese) but with no anti-virus warning.

Reactions: breathe
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes