Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

horokeu222

Jun 13, 2021
For me the best way to play it is by pressing alt + enter and reduce the size of the window, then press alt + enter again and I gain a little more fps although sacrificing quality but it is worth it.

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
Usually, when a file is a false positive, the dev posts a brief disclaimer informing the users that they are aware the file can trigger AVs and often add the reason why, something like "I created a custom .bat and because it's not signed properly, most AV will flag it as a PUP/PUA" and the situation is cleared.
There is nothing like that on the discord though.
If anybody here is a patron, was there any posts on his page? Did he acknowledge this at all?
It's rather odd that he wouldn't, it's his creation after all.
And 15 positives on Virustotal is not zero. I'm probably worried about nothing but i'd be grateful for any info.

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
New version triggers an anti-virus warning concerning browser adware. Anyone taken the plunge and installed anyway?
Usually, when a file is a false positive, the dev posts a brief disclaimer informing the users that they are aware the file can trigger AVs and often add the reason why, something like "I created a custom .bat and because it's not signed properly, most AV will flag it as a PUP/PUA" and the situation is cleared.
There is nothing like that on the discord though.
If anybody here is a patron, was there any posts on his page? Did he acknowledge this at all?
It's rather odd that he wouldn't, it's his creation after all.
And 15 positives on Virustotal is not zero. I'm probably worried about nothing but i'd be grateful for any info.
which file is apparently infected? you may also want to check it with a file scanner like Exeinfo PE to see which packer is used, sometimes it's just that

oddasama

Aug 5, 2016
All I can find on this file name is that it's something that installs adware into web browsers.
I thought about a link to the patreon in the game being flagged as such, but that doesn't really make sense, all the other games here include patreon links and they don't raise any flags.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
All I can find on this file name is that it's something that installs adware into web browsers.
I thought about a link to the patreon in the game being flagged as such, but that doesn't really make sense, all the other games here include patreon links and they don't raise any flags.
check the .exe via link saqewo gave you... PUP alarm happens for mostly shit that access your memory in my experience.. say trainer, cheat engine, cracked games can be flagged as such too.

Reactions: JhonLui
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes